Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The entrance to Nevermore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Tom. Since I'm supposed to write about myself as a gamer I can say that my kinds of games are the Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Doom, Metal Gear, Fallout, Neverwinter Nights, Command & Conquer and Elder Scrolls series. I would say I'm an average RPG fan.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden so I speak mostly Swedish but my English is great (spelling sucks)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started to play Warcraft 2 when I was about 7 years old so I could not wait for Warcraft 3 and when it finaly came out I didn't get it. I waited so that everyone had played it but a friend wanted me to try it so I did. It was an amazing experience and when Frozen Throne came out I knew it was a great game but once again I did not get it. The same friend told me to try the game and so I did and it was great. And that got me into the story.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm cheap (Joke). My friend told me to check this server because he said it was a great RP server. And I was looking for good RP servers on WOW so I thought that must be great.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to sit on a bar and talk to people, I like to walk around and meet people and I like to be in the bigger cities and meet people. All that good stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human and dwarf can't decide both of them are so cool. My favorite class has to be the Paladin love holy warriors who fights the good fight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that it will be a great server for role-players. And also that it won't just be too much roleplay so that you can do the raids, gain a lvl and also LOOT.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about Respect since I want to be respected as a player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The order of wizards was originally located in Luvana.
Luvana is a beautiful land with many forests and lakes. Luvana being ruled by the famous Vhirhas wizard family and many of them have been order masters of the wizard order. Luvana is a land of where Paladins is the militant arm that protected it from the forces of evil like the undead. Luvana is known for its great chapels and relics were mostly a peaceful land but when the Resoluc Empire started the war of Thains halls Arethias Vhirhas the current king of Luvana launched an attack against the Emperors forces. Arethias led the attack himself.
Arethias had then secured the Pearl Mountains as Luvanas territory in this war. Arethias said he was going to find some backup in the mountains so he took thirteen men with him and marched into the mountains. two years had passed when Therok Vhirhas, Arethias younger brother crowned himself king of Luvana. Therok was not a good leader and was mostly carrying about himself and no one else. He made sure that he could see himself in battle by making the backside of his shield into a mirror. Therok was a tyrant for Luvana and was more hated then Luvanas enemies.
Therok made sure that Luvana would be a poor land. Therok was also the only Vhirhas that couldn't use magic he saw this as a sign that wizards were evil and that they should be sacrificed so his brother would not be alone in the “Gardens of Carmella“ believing his brother to be dead. Luvanas soldiers started to hide the wizards within the “Tower of Wizards” hidden in the Pearl Mountains. Therok had started to negotiate with Emperor Gaik Ramé of Resoluc to found an alliance so the rest of the world would fear both Luvana and the Empire. Now many warriors of Luvana stated that Arethias would return and that Therok would die. The warriors who still trusted Arethias and that he would return still assaulted the Emperors forces to give Therok a bad name and to prove that Luvana was not cowards that needed a big alliance with some Emperor.
Many years after the war have past; Therok has now become 25 years old. A man in a red armour walked into his great hall. Therok draws his sword and asks for a name.
The man answers “My name is Arethias Edgard Vhirhas the true king of Luvana and I'm here to take my kingdom back. Therok you are still weak just as weak as you were 13 years ago.” Therok shocked by his brother's return says “Arethias you are just another one of the Wizards and therefore you are weak face me in combat to prove your worth!” Arethias struck his brother once with his sword and so his brother died. Arethias became king once again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm pretty new role-player so I wish to learn to become better and I wish my friends will teach me that.
W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-welcome to CotH!