Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Haawie.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been RPing for around 3-4 years now on retail WoW. Aswell as the Horde and Alliance. I've been a leader or high-ranked player of alot guilds, mostly the one that makes alot of events for the guild, also some realm events.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I originally come from Iraq, but i've moved to Holland because of the recent war.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My two brothers bought WoW some years ago, which was the first time i saw WoW myself. When i bought my own laptop i also bought my own account, since then i'm RPing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a private RP server, and since this is one of the few, i just clicked on this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, in all my days of RP i've done everything of them, though i dislike city RP, i'd rather go with a group somewhere like the Plaguelands or Silithus.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races are Humans, Night- and Blood, and Undead.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server has a large range of RP, although it's a private server it probably won't have the same amount of players as on a retail WoW RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Everything seems right, but the one i hate most is the "Godmoding" rule, i like participate in RP fights, but the one thing i hate is god-emoting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once, a human paladin went to Northrend with her expedition group, seeking to explore and cleanse the darkest parts of Icecrown. Soon they were spotted by the Lich King himself. As the cold wind drew all of their lost hope away, the Lich King made his move with his gigantic legion of the Undead. As most of her soldiers were raised as mindless gouls and geists, the Lich King had something else in mind for her. As the Lich King stood ready, he began drawing her soul out, soon she would be known as the leader of the failed expedition to Icecrown, known as the tormented Banshee.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, i just hope this server will be worth it.