Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Old WoW player, new RP player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played a lot of WoW since it's release. I played retail on and off for about 4-5 years, which included raiding, pvp,and just goofing off. I never take the game too seriously,I just try to have as much fun as possible.

On Ursin(PvP Server), I have a 72 Paladin, 72 Warrior, 64 Mage,and a handful of alts under level 50.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend of mine on AIM talked me into playing, and he said if I joined his server, he would help me out.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've been interested in trying out an RP server for a long time,but it's hard to start over on retail,and I don't see many Private Servers like that. This one seems to be very well structured,and it looks like the creators actually put time into making the experience as enjoyable as possible for the players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Nothing specific, just the ability to completely immerse yourself in a character,and be someone else.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love Human Paladins...they just look badass. If not that, then a BElf Mage/Dwarf Hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:

No true expectations, I'm just looking to have some fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The banning of racist comments. That's one of the things that drives me insane as far as online gaming goes. I'm half-black,half-white, and I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I hear white guys spout out the "n" word on a daily basis. Good to see that not everyone's cool with these closet racists.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There once was a man by the name of Klow. He was a Demon, his wife, a human. They gave birth to 3 children, Xentao (the oldest) K (the middle) and Ramirez (the youngest.) Klow was a powerful man, so he wished to have powerful sons. He trained them all from the age of 5 into warriors. At the age of 15, they would all graduate. Xentao hated his half-demon heritage, and being 7 years older than K, and 14 years older than Ramirez, he graduated much sooner,and left his fathers land as soon as possible. He wasn't heard from for many years. K had become a man, and at the age of 20, he had met a spouse, Neera,who was also a human. They married,and had a child, by the name of Li. K had grown tired of fighting,and was never a great warrior, so he settled down,and spent most of his time with his family. One day, K and Neera were walking in the woods, and they were attacked. K summoned up his training from his childhood,and defeated most of the bandits, but Neera was mortally wounded. K grabbed one of the living bandits,and asked why he was attacked. The bandit simply responded "We were paid by a man. Xentao was his name. We were to meet him in the mountains to the north after we killed her." Thoughts raced through K's head. Why kill her? What did she do? Why would my brother do this to me? K carried her lifeless body home, laid her down, and dug a grave for her. He sat there for a long time, just thinking. Then he turned,and set off towards the mountains, to find the answers he was looking for.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nice cliff-hanger.

Anyway welcome to the server. Just keep in mind that the characters in that story would not be allowed here. No half races or non-playable races.