Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 'Alexi' Rialis Moonsight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I can be cocky at times, and enjoy having a really fun time with others, like making jokes and connecting and making friends, sometimes enemies to people who really aren't into the whole new thing called fun!
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from North America (U.S.A, Florida to be specific) I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and roleplayed on there which consumed most of my time until The Frozen Throne which infact led to me to World of Warcraft, I didn't role play right away on World of Warcraft though..I spent a lot of time on a PvP server and learned the mechanics of PvP play and got tired of all the "LUL U R TYPE WIRD LOLOOL" And decided I would roll a Role play server which was by the time Burning Crusade was released. And I have been role playing in World of Warcraft since.

What made you seek our server over others?: Seeing as there was no other good looking roleplaying server with the NPC's names actually spelled right and the reputation I have heard about this server I decided to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) I tend to stay relaxed sitting a spot I have claimed worldly as my own spot. *Usually a chair or a banister* But I get into fights sometimes with the ranting and raving of some other inn-dwellers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Night Elf Rogue. Or..Night Elf Death Knight.
Why? I always was a Night Elf, No other race appealed to me more, and they resemble me most in real life. As to the class, I like to be a total different thing than my class was intended. Such as a Polite Death Knight and/or rogue, but showing absolute strength and loyalty at the same time.

What are your expectations of this server?: Good Role Players that don't abbrieviate every word they say.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) I'd have to say Language and Maturity..I am pretty sure I would say a bunch of modern 'curse' words in character over 50 times..And Maturity in character is a biggie, and a need in order for me to get along with you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Darin entered the dark cave, unsheathing his gleaming claymore, he had heard many rumours of the dragon who had been destroying many villages throughout the country-side lie in this very cave..He walked silently into the belly of the dark cave to where the dragon was slumbering..He stabbed into the beast's neck, but hardly penetrating the scales, It awoke quickly, as Darin hung onto his claymore trying to get it unstuck, the dragon lifted it's head up and roared, shaking Darin off, into a gory splat onto the ground.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) Please disregard the name of this thread, Hehe, I came into it thinking I had to do my character so..Yeah..But apparently not.
Nice story. Welcome to the server!