Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rude Logouts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not entirely sure if this is where I should be posting... But it's kind of an unusual topic.

Anyway, I was Roleplaying with some people last night, and my power cut out. So, just a warning to anyone Roleplaying with me at any time as it is stormy around my area of residence.

Cheers,

Bogotus
ah yes power outs...scourge of the seven internet seas
I suggest that you mention it online whenever you fear it might happen, thought such things can be hard to predict. I doubt anyone will take it badly, so don't worry about that!
Nostra Wrote:I suggest that you mention it online whenever you fear it might happen, thought such things can be hard to predict. I doubt anyone will take it badly, so don't worry about that!

Well two nights ago, I was roleplaying with 2 people, Gadd and... Oh shnap... A girl, begins with K... Uhh.... Blood elf... Anyway off topic. The power went out and I had no way of appologizing, so I thought I may post on the forums just in case.