Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tikiman's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

To start off, I would say that I'm a pretty good player and I've been Role-playing ever since I was first introduced to D&D at age 6. I'm a Funny man and I like to make a joke even when Its not needed but Humor helps no matter what is what I say. I do tend to make Typos a lot however, I read the sentences in my head and forget some words that are critical to understanding the sentence and I capitalize a whole bunch of words that shouldn't be but that's just how I type...and other than that Its all A-okay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Born and Raised in United States. English is my primary language though I tried French... hard as heck for me though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Through my Brother, He told me all about it and we both Enjoy RPG's and anything along the lines of such.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I'm going to be completely honest, I am just done with Public Roleplay Servers.
I just can not find a group of people that role play very well and stay around longer than a month and I always tend to get the same answer that I have to dig deeper and so I did. I found this Server when I did a search on Google. Yep, that is how I found your Server, Google is a wonderful thing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Everything to me suitable I guess, though I do like the comical Roleplay as I think most people do too as I love having a few hundred laughs in my Roleplay.
Emote Fights are okay so as long as its Realistic and there's an actual reason for the fight to exist. Exotic Roleplay isn't anything I enjoy as I don't care for it though Emotional Roleplay such as having an Relationship that isn't based on the humpty-dumpty is A-okay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race with a certainty is The Forsaken. I have played from the typical "Mean-Cruel-Forsaken" that everyone thinks to colorful and not so colorful array of characters. Just because your Dead doesn't mean you can't be some-what nice or anything in between. I just love the Undead and the Model is simply my favorite to boot as well. Now as for my favorite class, I can not say with a certainty as I like them all the same as they all have some nice perks that are all suitable for the characters that I play.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Expectations, bleh.. I've expected a lot of things to be good and bad but I can never truly tell and so I can just say from what I've been reading on the forums, I know that this Server is good by just how much effort you people take to make sure that anyone with bad intentions doesn't get in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I would say Humility. I have been subjected to it when I was a bit younger as I was creating my own story to a character I made and still have but I wouldn't let anyone shine... I've grown past that moment but it brings me back to thinking about it and about how others do it... I mean a lot in the public servers. I feel strongly about this point as everyone should not be denied their turn to shine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This a piece from my most-likely-never-going-to-be-finished-Saga... Enjoy!

"Oh I wonder, I wonder, who will It be... A Hero? a Villain? Oh, what a mystery!" The tome's voice seeped through it's rotten teeth, the leather skin stretched to the point of ripping as stitches connect the tattered pieces of skin from what would only suggest to be poor victims... One eye placed near the top right corner of its fleshly tome as the other in the middle on the left side as it would seem that they were placed purposely. The echoes of birds and creatures of the woods lurk around open ruins as the tome lays gently on a time-worn altar.

The tome's skin makes a grimacing sound as the skin stretches as its mouth forms a maliciously grin as footsteps are heard... Louder and louder as a figure approaches the altar. A man it looks like as a ragged cloak hides his body and a cloth mask shields his entire head; the clothes stained and worn but were dyed black when made. steadily he walks to the altar as his hands slowly placed beside the tome as its speaks, a rhythmic tone as well as a sarcastic one is carried out of its mouth, "Back again and yet so soon, I was thinking you would come only upon this world's doom." The tome's eyes move around erratically as the Man speaks as his seems all too serious, "No games, no riddles... I need your help; now either you can do that... or--". The tome cuts off the man's threat before he can even finish... " Think without doing or do without thinking. We are those two...Pick which one you are and get to the fighting!" The man's hands quickly grapple the book from the altar as he dives to the right of him. Crashing down from where the altar stands is a molten rock as it decimates and only leaves rubble where it stood. The man stood with one arm clenched around the tome as the tome speaks with the ever-present grin, "An army comes your way, I suggest you get ready to slay." The tome lets out a cackle as the man walks forward... He is indeed... Ready to slay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, I'm all good.
Heya, welcome to the server!

Nice rhyming in the story, by the way.