Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of myself ( Enalarith ).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well, as a player im very outgoing and friendly. I love to make new friends and get new experience to bear with me by spending time with different people all over the world of Azeroth.

2.What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

Sweden (Stockholm) . My primary language is Swedish, seondary is ofcourse English.

3.How did you get into Warcraft?

I started playing WarcraftIII the strategy game, and by that i kinda got into the world of warcraft story.
Then the actual MMORPG World of Warcraft released, but it took about 2 years before i started playing it.
You can say i got into Warcraft and WoW because of Warcraft III.

4.What made you seek our server over others?

Ive been playing retail version alot and kinda got bored. Thought of some roleplaying server but there wasnt much roleplaying on the servers Blizzard could offer. In the end i googled ''WoW RP Server'' and looked around the sites that showed up and i ended up liking this one over the others since this one seems ALOT more serious and organized.

5.What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy both relaxing tavern roleplay and fighting, action and danger all mixed togheter.
Where you experience lots of coop and social activities.

6.What is your favorite race/class? Why?

This is a hard one. I've played alot of different classes, but when it comes to roleplaying i mostly choose the Elves, because of their outgoing culture and looks. The class would be priest/warrior. Played thoose in the retail to lvl80, and i must say im skilled with them. Priest as a purifier and Warrior as a lonewolf or a hero.

7.What are your expectations of this server?

My expectations of this server would be an outstanding amount of mature players. Rules say it all and organization.

8.Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

The rule about Respect, Tolerance and Maturity, wich to me leads to some good roleplaying.

9. Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

I'm sorry, as i cant offer you a story this very moment cause im very sick and heading to bed.
But i will ofcourse edit this post tomrrow morning once i wake up. Patience is a virtue. Thanks for reading this post.
Hah, welcome to the server, fellow swede. Even though you are a 08