Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I come from the shooter and strategy area of video games. But I also love to roleplay. Also when I do roleplay I like to keep my characters as realistic as possible according to whatever information i can find.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played Warcraft Two: Tides of Darkness when i was a little kid..

What made you seek our server over others?: Because Rebel WoW seems be closed indefinitely and in searching for a new server to roleplay in i found this one. After reading the rules, FAQS, storylines, and guild profiles on the forums. I believed that I had found an excellent roleplaying server compared to others in my search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I like action/adventure and miltary roleplaying. But I largely prefer to let my character drive the story based on his history and personality for example.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite class would be Paladins. Ever since I saw them in Warcraft Two I've always liked them and as I got more information about them i liked also liked them for their chivalry and the fact they help and defend the weak.

What are your expectations of this server?: A mature and fun server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: That no one can exploit bugs and glitches in the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Balian raised his shield quickly with all the other footmen. Arrows hit his shield but didn't penetrate. When the storm of arrows stopped he lowered his shield and looked onto the far side of the field where the orcs where. The officer gave the order to charge and Balian charged with his comrades in arms. He soon met the Orcs in vicious hand-to-hand combat. The orc swung his axe high exposing his chest and Balian quickly stabbed the orc in the chest. He pulled back his sword as black blood began to poor out. Balian moved on the next orc. The orc swung his blade and balian blocked it with his shield and quickly countered with his sword. But alas he missed. The next blow that the orc sent nearly took Balian off his footing but he soon regained it. Balian quickly countered blow after blow and he finally killed the Orc. But soon he heard the sound of retreat. As Balian retreated as was near his lines an arrow struck him in the shoulder as part of a volley fired on the retreating footmen. But he had enough strength left to make it back to his friendly lines and that he did.

He tried to move his shoulder but he couldn't. Balian knew that he couldn't fight anymore and went to the Aid Station. There he waited to be administered. After a few minutes the doctor signaled for Balian to come and be examined. The Doctor pulled what was left of the arrow out of the wound and Balian Screamed in pain as it happened. The doctor then proceeded to bandage to wound. For now Balian was out of the fight. The doctor said it would take a month or two to heal on its own. But that was not what concerned Balian, what concerned him was why did the orcs choose to attack his kingdom? Balian would find out sooner or later but at the moment his job is to defend his country as soon as the wound healed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: The story in the introduction does not take place in the Warcraft Universe. I worked hard on lots of stories but I was afraid of putting them in because they may be called ridiculous or sue-ish. Sure I could have added much more to the story but I was very afraid to put more in there and I admit it. Also I would like to say again that the Story does not take place in the Warcraft Universe.
Welcome to the Server!