Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
'Ey all. I'm Mallus, as you can undoubtedly tell from my display name. Been video gaming 9-10 years, table top RPGs for a little over 8 years. D&D is the pretty standard one for me, though I'm interested in Exalted; other systems include oWoD, BESM, Fading Suns, SW Saga and Revised, d20 modern, Dark Heresy, Alternity (which is very awesome), and various homebrew stuff, or modifications. WoW was Zul'jin (en-US) and I played a troll rogue, tauren warrior and tauren death knight, which I got to 80 and did a number of raids with.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A number of friends all like Warcraft, played Warcraft 3 and then when WoW came out started a few months after the release.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Quality control and role play are a very nice combination, after reading around the prestige titles look very interesting, as does the lore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much every kind, as for groups small group to a large guild stuff are both interesting to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll rogues are my favorite. For trolls; the lore and looks are the major points, plus the various fun options regeneration opens up.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun role-play server with control of who joins and who doesn't, many previous servers I've seen will have good people, but persistent people who only seem to enjoy aggravating others too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tough choice, I'm thinking Knowing When To Quit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mallus twitched slightly, he had been in the bushes nearest to the road, which ran through sparse forest, for hours waiting for the caravan to pass. He was originally only supposed to be waiting for half an hour, but apparently his informant had been badly mistaken... they would have words when he got back. Tensing as he heard the sound of horses and wooden wheels, Mallus drew his dagger and readied himself to jump out.

Waiting for the caravan to mostly pass Mallus pounced on the last of the four guards. Sliding his dagger in between the helm and breastplate into the humans neck and immediately sprinting to the second rear guard slamming his palm into the mans face as he turned followed up by his dagger to his now exposed throats. By this time the other two guards had assessed the situation and were carefully moving towards Mallus, making sure to cover each other. Feinting to draw them to attack he dodged one sword strike, and deflected the other with his dagger, shooting his other hand forward drawing another dagger from a wrist sheath and using the extra reach to catch the guards throat.

"Just you 'an me left mon."
"Be that as it may, troll, the caravan will get away."
"Hoho, not exactly mon, ya see I'm only supposed ta kill you guards, others are takin' care o' the lootin'."

The guard frowned and looked for an opening... there! He lunged forward running his sword through the trolls chest. The troll just smiled though, and stabbed the man twice, once in the guards sword arm and the other in the throat.

"Ya be forgetting mon', I'll survive this. You won't."