Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Jake759 (Xayno)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

im a vanilla wow player.. likes RP but cbfed lvling a char on real wow :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

aussi and english.. simple, easy to remember

How did you get into Warcraft?:

being told about it and starting to play i guess -.-

What made you seek our server over others?:

what other rp servers??

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

guard RP. love it, always will

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

human paladin.. they slaughter everything

What are your expectations of this server?:

to be a friendlyRP environment like you seen thoes other servers and thoes pvp player whoaa some are real a**holes and just a good rp town lots of friends and a fun loving gm yano

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

the one that basically says dont stuff up RP's.. hate when that happens

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There was this child looking for a dream but realized theres no success without pain, his dream was to be a fighter, to give all his strength to fight for the week weather he was fighting as an assassin or a town guard all he wants to do is make the world a better place, this child is me... looking for a leader.. to inspire and teach so one day i might be able to share my skills with the able, but i must wait.. for that opitune moment.. i know it will come

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Tighten your belts and pull out your swords.. XAYNO IS COMING YEAAAAA!!!
Heh, you kinda need to answer the rest of the questions. XD

But otherwise, welcome aboard!
i cannot make an account this is soooo confusing >.<,, sorry bout the into.. was kinda drunk ^^ mad a few mistakes, but sums me up i guess :P
You need to use proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.
I would suggest you go over some of the character creation rules on the wiki.
And maybe work on your grammar and spelling a bit, Capitalizing and proper punctuation is needed from what I know.
Welcome aboard, please do try and work on your grammar and spelling though. Also, make sure you answer things with a bit more than one sentence.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=155983&stc=1&d=1282248052]