Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zamu's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW for about 2 years now, taking month-long breaks inbetween game cards. Because of this, I have never been a hardcore
of any sort. I have always been a more 'Person to Person' roleplayer, and have never been good in big groups. The thing I enjoy most about playing WoW is the fun you can have with friends, and I hope to make many new friends here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised on the west coast of the United States, and have been speaking english my entire life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was pulled into WoW by a few of my freinds around the time BC came out. At that time, I was relativley new to the Warcaft universe,
having never played any other warcraft game. But the more I learned about the world, the more I felt like I was a part of it.
This aspect is what has kept me hooked for the last two years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After reading the rules, the FAQs, and the player profiles in the Wiki, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While most of the roleplaying I have done in my days has been one-on-one, I really enjoy tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei are my favorite race, for purely aesthetic reasons.
My favorite class is the Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be completely honest, I'm not sure what to expect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm not sure if this counts as a 'rule', but I really enjoy the fact that levels are granted for RPing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(Admittedly, this is the part of the survey that took my the longest. My story isn't that good, and doesn't make that much sense, but I suppose it works)

I awoke again from my state of hysteria, finding myself on the same open ridge as before.
I rose from my mat and approached my father, who was surveying the land.
He put his hand on my shouler, and spoke calmly like he always had.
"This is our vantage point. Our final gaze back into the past that we worked so hard to replicate."
The ground began to shake. The sky began to crack. I looked up at him, hoping to find safety in his unending wisdom.
"The end of time is not something to be feared, it is something to be embraced." he told me.
His voice remained collected, despite the awesome spectacle unfolding before us.
"It's not fair!" I yelped, clinging to my father in anguish.
The oceans and the forests became one, melting together in a bright flash.
"It dosen't have to be." he whispered, smiling.
Tears stung my eyes as we were swallowed into dust.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not too great with introductions, but I hope I left a good impression.

Thanks again.
Welcome to the server, Zamu!

It's a good introduction, story wasn't that bad. :P

Quote:I'm not sure if this counts as a 'rule', but I really enjoy the fact that levels are granted for RPing.
I didn't understand this at first, do you mean in-game, or on the forums? PM me back with an answer, if you could. :)

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the roleplay at Conquest of the Horde. Good luck!

( Pm me if you ever have any questions/concerns or anything. )