Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: new idea of skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suppose we all passed there at some point; a journey, and then, night set down, and it's time for a camp.
Well, yeah, we can make a campfire (which is rather practical, I'd say... I'd actually lengthen the fire time (and consequently, the cool down time too, so people won't spam campfire like you could see in other games)

I was also thinking, if we can make fire, why not a tent too?
The idea would be basically to make a spell in the same effect as the basic camp fire one; thought maybe with a longer activation time, and an even longer cool-down, spawn time. Whoever has this skill will simply be able to spawn a tent on the ground.

We can even make it more detailed, with the addition of the ability to deploy a fire torch, etc.
of course, I'm not sure if we can summon these things at all...
Since Tents are not something you can create in game unfortunately, they are Game Objects. Which means a Gm can spawn them. And Only Kretol has that ability I do believe.

I doubt he will want to be on call to spawn tents for Bob and Ernest in their journey to <Blank>.

Although it is a good idea.

And for the fire thing, I am not sure about that. I don't think that the GMs can lengthen the time and shorten the cool down.