Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dawn says Hi ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Ok, im not sure whether you mean role player or WOW player in general, so to heck with it I'll explain both. As far as role play is concerned. I usually play Evil characters hellbent on the destruction of others, or for that matter, the type that would simply wish too see the world burned to ash. I have played a few good characters but found them to be too difficult having to make sure you are always nice IC and such.....So I just decided to make my choice of IC character evil. : ]--- As far as a regular WOW player go's I never really enjoyed the storyline of WOW.....Well, no that's not entirely true, I never enjoyed world of warcraft's game play for one reason. THE HORDE AND ALLIANCE CAN'T SPEAK EACH OTHERS LANGUAGES. I mean, it really just shocks me that players are forced to be on one side of a conflict without even being able to say anything for themselves. Well, thats just my view.... I really suck at PvP combat. But I roleplay excellent. Which is why I always stuck to those servers : ]
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the Bronx, New York. United States Of America. And I my primary language is Murloc Burgle burghlr burgle.... <----jokes== English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I actually got into WoW after spotting a AOL roleplaying room on the game. It was so interesting I had to get the game to see how it was in reality. Well, I played wow for about three months. Then realized it sucked to have to pay such a fee every month T_T I mean adding the purchase of the game you have about Two hundred and twenty eight dollars a year to play WOW.

What made you seek our server over others?: There was a man dressed in full black telling me something about oatmeal cookies with milk >__>...I....I still get them right ? hehehe Naaa, I typed in " private roleplaying servers on WOW" in google and this Valhalla came up in the search bar. So of course I made like a Viking and came here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I usually do action roleplay, from time to time romance even though I do dislike how little kids seem to think roleplaying is boring if some sort of cyber sex isn't involved. Something which I hate. I notice that I can basically roleplay any genre someone invites me too. And enjoy nearly all forms of roleplay........Well, except for Live roleplay of course T_T

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Blood Elf Paladins, I mean come on the ladies are epic cute. Much less a paladin with that arcane torrent as a deterrent against mages and such is just beautiful. I personally think blood elves own THE SIN'DOREI WILL PREVAIL !!

What are your expectations of this server?: Quality roleplay, some very interesting friends IC/OOC. And of course. I really want too have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) Respect, for reasons I would rather keep to myself :3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Blood and dirt caked the young Blood Elves face. Heart pumped blood through a magically powered body. As Fluid movements kept the Rogue in the battle. The final push on Stormwind was at hand. Ducking an incoming gaurd of stormwind Dawn Brought the Fang Of Oblivion into his stomach. And pushed him off of her. ' General!....General! ' Her head turned at the words, A full red outfit seemed to give her a distinctive look on the battlefield. She spotted the Undead Mage as he hobbled towards her. ' The assault is going well.....Scouts report Night elves coming to their aide. Across westfall, in two days they will reach Sentinel Hill ' An arrow sliced Dawns cheek as she listened and she dropped too a knee. " Right, then take a fourth of the battalion. And take the road west to Sentinel Hill...... " Dawn went into thought for a moment...... " Kill all you find, make sure they don't make it here " The undead let out a retched laugh and nodded before turning off. As he took his leave Dawn turned back to her battle. Quel'Thadas Fury Of The Stars was taken off her back. No arrows were needed as she pulled the magical bow string back a compilation of arcane energy grew into shape as a single arrow of light. And as such, she began picking off more enemies one by one......No matter what the cost, Storm Wind city would fall tonight.....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Just a thought of where I expect my character to be in about TWO YEARS on the site haha. This probably won't be how she acts in the long run. Definitely won't have that bow. I just made it up from an existing bow actually haha. But other than that, it's just something I wrote I hope people can enjoy when they read : ]
Welcome to the Server!