Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Busy Busy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been very busy. I'm sure a few people have noticed the lack of my presence. Maybe, maybe not. Lol.
I've just got too much on my plate at the moment.
A new relationship, a new place to live, school...being an adult sucks sometimes, but we've got to do it :P
So I'm taking a break from Coth, even though I wasn't that active >.o...
And I'm finding myself in my new life.
I'll poke my nose into the forums every so often, but I won't be on the server.
Which is sad because I noticed Tobala is trying to come back. Oh how I miss him :P

Have fun everyone! Enjoy yourselves and life! It's important! :D
Anyone who wants to can still message me and such :3 I always enjoy talking to people, and I'm generally very nice. ^-^

Love from me and mine, to you all.
<3 Peace
Hope you get things settled and come back to us soon. :)
Thank you, thank you :)
Have fun with life! =P
RL is a boring game. I quit that one looooong ago. I'm perfectly happy in the semi-less crappy WoW. Good thing I play for RP and not game content, huh? (;

Have fun! :)
Mmkay...really...really feeling the love here.

If you guys really didn't like me that much...just say so.
I took down the picture I posted...

So Whoever gave it to Kialee ...thanks...you really made my day a little better.../sarcasm.
That hurt.
Whoever linked it to her...that hurt...because she's used it for one of those insulting demotivational posters.
That was a really special photo to me too...
I was just happy...sharing my joy because Coth gave me so much...

I've had a bad enough, tear-enducing, day....

Please...people post in the RL pic thread with the knowledge that it won't be used against them. :(

That trust was horrendously violated. People beware what you put up.

Didn't feel like making a whole new thread...
Just letting the maybe two people who actually maybe like me know I'm just gonna slink back into the unwanted shadows.

But please people...that kind of photo prank is painful....
Really mean.

:(
Holy crap. That's serious.

I have no idea why anyone would do something like that. They deserve a permaban, I believe there are rules against this crap.
What uhh... What was the poster about? If it came in a PM, that's something you can quote and send in to us as a report.
It didn't come in a PM...
I found out on my Vent when a guy named Nagaku told me Kialee had it and had made it and shown it to him on MSN...
I know for a fact Kialee is banned from Coth...
So I can only assume someone linked her to it.
Unfortunately, there's no way to find out who randomly saved it and showed her.

Now, it's out. The damage is done...I don't have any suspicions on who it could be.
My boyfriend is furious with me, and I've learned my lesson.
That thread is a protected thread, right?
Guests can't get to it?
Guests cannot browse the forum or read any topics. However, any registered user can.
It's unfortunate that people can stoop so low.
Oh, something else you should really do is contact the admin over on that server. I don't know them, but assuming they're a decent human being, I'm quite certain they'd wish to know if one of their GMs is making insulting 'motivational' posters about people.
I'll pm her just in case.
I can't seem to find it, so either it fell away, got deleted...
Or something...

Maybe my hun will start talking to me again now :(

Thanks, Kret.