Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Firaku says, "Hello."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hrm, well, I'm seventeen, unemployed, and without a license. Sad I know. What am I going to do, right? Heh, anyhow, I really enjoy roleplaying and it has become one of my favorite things to do. I don't really know why, but I guess being able to mold someone out of nothing...fascinates me. I am a person who tends to think outside of the box therefore allowing me to sometimes get very creative with what I think of.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the North-East part of the US; English, with some French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't really know I suppose..I just happened upon World of Warcraft first...and went to Warcrarft 3: Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne when my friends had LAN servers that we would play on.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Hrm, I guess you can thank Google because I had actually searched for Archaic WoW as I had seen an ad for it in Warcraft 3. I clicked the link, and it pulled up the page where you had other server suggestions and whatnot. However, I lurked the forums and read all of your rules and such and stayed. I think I like the environment that you guys have set up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer pairs/group mostly. On Retail I have characters who are a part of a family which was really fun to roleplay, as most members of said family were literates and we had an all-around blast. We've roleplayed everything, from the awkward parent talks to the death of a parent. It was so good it seemed real, unlike half the idiots who are like, "(( Lol rp iz fur nubz lol I gank rpers all day. ))"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hrm, it's hard to pin down a favorite race as most seem interesting to me, excluding the humans. I say that because they never have something extraordinary about them..I find them to be a bit of a bore, actually. I guess I like Elven races, the most. As for class I would definitely have to say rogue because I like the idea of a background shrouded in mystery. When roleplayed correctly, makes for some really interesting stuff.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No expectations really. I personally hope that I get into the server and have fun with it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely going to conform to a lot of what I have seen people put for this, the keyboard rule. I've typed correctly for several years now and I can honestly say, it's become somewhat hard to read the shortcuts or 1337-speak.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It seemed to be an ordinary day, however, it was not. Young Fudo was just awakening, and Naomi was there to greet him. "Hey, Fudo-kun, good morning!" Brushing the sleepies from his eyes Fudo blinks several times and says, "Hey, Naomi, good morning to you too." He smiles at her. She then smiles back at him and starts to laugh nervously. Fudo gently takes a hold of her by the shoulder and asks, "Whats wrong, is everything okay?" She shakes her head, refusing to lie to her closest friend. "No, everything is not okay. Fudo-kun..I'm fearing for your life.." That last sentence takes him aback, "My life? Oh my God, whats wrong?" He looks worried now and Naomi is on the brink of tears. "I don't know Fudo-kun! These men, these huge strong men," she says, half crying, while gesturing with her hands. "They said that they were here to take you away, luckily, I was able to convince them to leave. Oh, Fudo-kun what did you do?!?" Fudo turns semi-serious at this point, and ponders to himself, "Who are these guys, and what the hell do they want with--" He interrupts his own thoughts because he realized that Naomi had been staring at him, waiting for him to give her an answer. "I'm not sure what I did exactly Naomi.. I haven't been acting strange tword anyone nor have I been a burden. I have no idea who the men you describe are, or what they want me for. I'm almost positive that there's nothing to be scared of." She tries to smile but she can't. Rather, she buries her face into Fudo's shoulder and bursts out crying. When she breathes she is able to say "I'm..sure..there..isn't..Fudo-k-kun," she stops for a moment, "but that doesn't mean I'm still not worried!" She is now softly weeping, a tear running down her face. She looks so majestic. Fudo wraps his arms around her, in an attempt to comfort her. "Don't worry, Naomi, I will be all right, just you wait and see." He starts to rock her slowly back and forth, running his fingers through her long, soft, black hair. She continues to weep, and finally breaks the hold and stops weeping. She wipes the tears away from her face and smiles. "I know you will Fudo-kun..I believe in you." She laughs a little bit. "So, why don't we get some breakfast, huh?" Shes beaming at this point, confident in Fudo. "Hehe, sure, lets go get some ramen, on me!" Fudo gets out of bed and grabs Naomi's hand and starts to walk her to the Ramen Shop.

Upon arriving at the Ramen Shop, they look like a couple. "Alright Naomi, pick a place to sit." He says, gesturing with his hand at the near-completely open Ramen Shop. "Hmm, lets sit there." She replies, pointing and dragging Fudo twords her favorite seat, right in the middle. "Sure is scarce this morning." Naomi says, pointing out the obvious, but Fudo didn't care. "Hehe, indeed it is." The waiter comes by, and asks them what they would like to eat. An eager Naomi, answers first, "I'm absolutely starving, so I will have some shio ramen." She giggles. The waiter turns to Fudo and asks, "And you, sir?" He responds, "Heh, uhm, I will have some miso ramen, please." "Alright," said the waiter, "it will be relatively a short wait for this time of day." "Alright, thank you again." They say in unison. The real reason Fudo is even treating Naomi to this is because he wanted to show her a great day, as best as he could, so that if anything really bad happened to him, he didn't want her to feel bad that they never did anything special, or wish that they had done something, if he does die. For he loved Naomi, both as a sister, and as if they weren't related. For these past few years with her, she always addressed him with kun, and he had hoped, that she loved him too. He strongly believes she loves him, because women rarely use it unless they are emotionally attached. "Hehe.." Fudo somewhat laughed, he couldn't get his mind off of her but less importantly, the guys trying to find him. Were they hunter-nin or something? If so, then Fudo must be special in some way for someone to want him dead.. Could it possibly be caused by the mark on his hand?" He wondered. "Oh, hey look," Naomi said, nudging Fudo, "the waiter's coming with our food." Fudo regains consciousness, "Huh? Oh, hurray." He sounded disappointed, and Naomi caught it, "Whats wrong Fudo-kun?" She blinked. Fudo inhaled deeply, then let it go, "Nothing, I'm just thinking about those men..wait, they didn't hurt you did they?" Meanwhile, the waiter is placing their food bowls down in front of them. When he walks away, the conversation resumes, "Oh, no, God no, they didn't even come close to me." she says. Fudo sighed with relief, "Oh, thank the Lord. I would have been worried for you since I had been sleeping." "Hehe." Naomi giggles and smiles. They down their bowls of ramen soup. "Well, we better get going." Fudo says, paying for the meal, in full, with an extra amount for tip. "It was a little pricey, but she's worth it." He said under his breath. Naomi thought she heard mumbling and turned, "Hmm? Did you say something Fudo-kun?" He looked into her eyes, "Oh, no, I didn't." "Hehe, okay, lets go!" She says, giggling and grabbing Fudo's hand and dragging him out of the Ramen Shop. Down the road they lace their arms, and walk the way back home.

Returning from the Ramen Shop way late, it was almost noon, Fudo said goodbye to Naomi, who thanked him for the great meal, and he set out to train. He picked his usual spot. A small clearing in the forest where targets had been carved out of the tree itself. He knew he had to train hard this particular day, for he knew that he would have to protect himself from these big fellows Naomi told him about, but more importantly, protect the woman he loved. "Alright, down to business," he said. "Ninja Art: Animal Strength Jutsu!" he said while performing all the hand seals with lightning speed. "Alright, let me go find some trees. He picks one that's fairly far away from his clearing and kicks it as hard as he can. And to his amazement, the tree timbered over. "What the.." He does it onto the next tree, and the tree after that, they were all timbering.. "Have I..gotten stronger?! This is incredible!" he exclaims. "Haha, this is unbelieveable!" He then takes the trees he had fallen and uses his hands to chop them into boards. He makes about 1 inch thick boards to practice his kunai and shuriken throwing abilities. He first throws only one kunai at the board, and it cracks it into two pieces. "What?! Again?!" He makes more boards only this time, he makes about twenty. He sets them up at strategic points. He flips in the air and makes contact with all but two, but the ones who hit, cracked the boards. "This is amazing..." he trails off. He continues this routine for several more hours, as he hones his throwing skills, to the extent where he nearly never misses. He runs back with his increased speed back to Naomi's home, only to find her standing in her doorway. He himself was drained from all that chakra use to stand on the trees to place the target, and to sustain the Ninja Art: Animal Strength Jutsu. "Naomi, Naomi! I've been training, and boy, it was incredible! N-naomi, have you been standing there the entire time I've been training...? What's wrong?" He is panting at this point, and has released the jutsu, so he is back to normal. He walks up behind Naomi to find out what she was staring at so blankly. "What're you staring a--" He freezes up as soon as his eyes make contact with what she was seeing. Her house had been ransacked! And on the wall, written in the blood of the ransacker, were the words, "We will return for you, Fudo." They were both speechless for a moment. "Damn, this is exactly what I needed to freak out Naomi." he muttered under his breath. He tries to bring Naomi back to her senses, "Naomi, Naomi!" he calls, but there is no response. Finally, she brings herself to. "F-f-fudo-kun!!! Oh my God, your alright!" She turns and hugs him, crying simultaneously. "Fudo-kun!!" He embraces her in a tight hug.."Naomi, its okay, I'm right here, and I'm fine.." She holds him at arms length and looked up at him. He caressed her face ever so gently, while wiping away the tears glistening in the late-afternoon sun. "Come, lets clean this up." He tugged at her shirt, "Come on, lets go." He says in a caring tone. Naomi just stands there so Fudo enters the abode and starts putting everything back into place, pillows on the couch, pictures on the shelves. And most importantly, the blood on the wall. He wiped the place spotless. "Okay, Naomi, its all been cleaned up..come in now." He smiles, reassuring her. Naomi nods, feeling invaded, and slowly steps into the house. "Come, lets have dinner." He cooked Naomi a simple dinner and they had eaten it semi-quickly, and by then it was dark. Naomi thanked him, and went off to bed, barely saying more than the thank you. Fudo figured that he would talk to her in the morning. He slipped off his katanas, shuriken and necklace, and went to bed.

The next morning Fudo awoke to screams. "NAOMI! I'M COMING!" Fudo rushed outside only to find Naomi trapped by two huge men. She was screaming in pain as they attacked her with various weapons and beat her senseless. They were screaming "Where's Fudo huh?" when he had come upon them. "Hey, assholes, I'm over here!' The two men looked up, after grunting, and saw what they were looking for. "Ah, so you must be Fudo," one said. The other added, "We have come for you." Naomi was still screaming, so she must have been trapped in a genjutsu. Fudo rushed over to her, whispered "Kai," and released her from her genjutsu. Luckily, she wasn't bleeding, she was only bruised. "Use what you can from your medical nin days to treat those bruises, if you can. I'll deal with the lard-heads." "O-okay, Fudo-kun, be careful!" she says delicately. "Aww, Mr. Fudo's got a girlfriend!" said the bandits. Semi-ticked, "She's not my girlfriend!" He shouted, but under his breath, "No matter how much I want her to be." The bandits laugh and one charges Fudo, who jumps out of the way, only to be blindsided by the other one. "Damn it." he mutters. The bandits gang up on Fudo just as they did Naomi, the only difference was, was that they didn't put him under a genjutsu, for they saw how he could escape it. When Fudo finally got them off of him, he was badly beaten and started to bleed. "Damn, these guys are strong, I guess I have to use it..or else I will die.." Fudo was able to land a couple of hits himself but that didn't stop the bandits at all. They came back with kunai and swords, and cut him badly. "If I keep this up, I'm going to die." He said, nearing death and gasping for air. "Ninja Art: Animal Strength Jutsu!" And Fudo grew in power, speed, and quickness. It was weird though, because somehow, he was even stronger than he was back when he was in the woods. He noticed it too. When he moved, he could actually see the delay it took for them to realize that he had moved. So he judged that he was quicker than they were. Now, it was time to test his strength. Fudo ran and punched one of the bandits square into the stomach, who didn't even realize he was there, and instantly keeled over. His friend started to absolutely flip out, afraid for his own life. "Too bad, looks like I have to kill you now..pity." Fudo couldn't help but smirk as he said this. Apparently, fighting to save your own life and the life of a loved one, made his chakra stronger, therefore empowering the jutsu. Fudo was now able to out-perform the bandits, who seemed as if they were missing nin. Fudo also had the ability to wield all four of his swords, with which he struck down the bandits. It took him about a half an hour, but with that jutsu and his swords alone, he was able to overcome, and kill the bandits, nearly killing himself in the process. "Naomi, don't be alarmed, but I need your medical assistance. I'm bleeding from my chest and both of my arms, and I need you to help heal those. Other than that, I am moderately okay, nothing broken, or so it seems, but definitely bruised. When I pull through this, I'm going to be sore as hell." And with that, he laughed, trying to lighten the situation. "Oh, Fudo-kun!!" She giggled herself and then ran over to give Fudo medical assistance. Once he was all fixed up, Fudo walked Naomi inside the house, where they sat down, and had tea. The smell of death quickly filled the air, so Naomi lit candles. She was fine, she was able to heal herself completely. But, Fudo, on the other hand, would have to rest for a few days. Instead of ordinarily sitting on opposite sides of the table while they drank their tea, they sat next to each other. "Hey, Fudo-kun, that was really brave of you and everything, and I just wanted to thank you for saving my life, from the bottom of my heart." She looked like she was about to cry again. "Hehe, I owe you one, actually." She looked somewhat confused, "What?" she asked. "I owe you one, for saving me, back when we were really little, you saved my life." Naomi blushed. "Oh..yeah." She paused for a moment. "F-Fudo-kun, theres something I have to tell you..." His ears perked, "Hmm? What is it?" This is it, the moment he had been waiting for. "Fudo-kun, there's been something on my mind recently, and yesterday helped it flourish.. Fudo-kun, I love you." She said, still blushing whilst on the verge of tears of joy. Fudo couldn't help but smile himself. And then, she leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. When she had backed away, he touched the spot where he had just been kissed. "That's funny, I've loved you for a while now too. And I had spent that day yesterday, trying to make it a great day for you, just in-case I would have died fighting those brutes and I wouldn't be able to converse my feelings for you." After he had finished speaking, she kissed him again, this time, it was the start of a new relationship. A new, beginning...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes it is all of my writing, but the thing is, is I also make the chick my girlfriend, don't ask me why, that just ended up happening. I hope you like it and here's a little background information: Naomi's mother had rescued Fudo when he was just an infant, as his family was slaughtered by ANBU as he hid in a wall. Someone had delivered him to a village entrance and in comes Naomi and her mother. Now Naomi lives alone, with Fudo. That should explain the event at the end, plus the sister thing.

Can't wait to see if I can be accepted or not. Any rude comments about my story, if for whatever reason (anime, the story itself, etc.), please kindly keep to yourself.

First edit: Added story and clarifications.
Second edit: Missed an error.
Greetings, Firaku!

It might be best to post the story, I don't know. I'm sure if you PM'd a GM it's fine.. though, it doesn't matter about length. It's not about length, it's the effort behind it, and the grammar.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the roleplay at Conquest of the Horde, and your time here. Good luck!
( If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)
Thanks for the welcome, Kaelvan. It is not about the length, it is more about the topic and just in case I prefer not to get ridiculed for it.
I'm going to start off this post by saying sorry for bumping my introduction.

However, I have added my story and whatnot, at Kaelvan's request...and because I received no other responses.
Don't need any other responses, heh! Welcome to the server anywho, nice to see that you put effort in the intro.
Heh, thank you.