Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro by mxpx6890
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey I'm mxpx6890, and no my name isn't just some random letters and numbers, it has meaning. I have been playing WoW for about 4 years and I am a very experienced player who enjoys all aspects of the game. I enjoy questing, raiding, pvping and of course roleplaying. I would consider myself a mature roleplayer at the age of 19 and I prefer heavy roleplay with proper spelling and grammar.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States and I speak fluent english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing Warcraft when a few of my school buddies introduced it to me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought out this server for it's roleplaying abilities in hopes of finding good roleplay due to the lack of it in the subscription realms.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All roleplay strikes my interest from romance to fighting to partying. The most fun in my opinion are organized events.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are dwarves because of their attributes such as their accent and I also love Ironforge!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find people to roleplay with who I don't just meet once and never hear from again. Preferably I would like long lasting roleplay partners who spend time roleplaying and don't focus their whole life on raiding.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule is "maturity." Maturity is important because it allows people to work out problems in a civilized manner OOC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*A short and stout dwarf with the look of stone upon his skin steps out into the vast expanse of snow that covers the lands of Dun Morogh. His long onyx hair brushes his shoulders as a wind from the east rushes by. The wind sends goosebumps down the dwarf's body which adds to the already chilling thought of adventure beyond the gates of Ironforge. With all haste, he steps into the wilderness.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Who likes dwarves too?!
We all love Dwarves!

Welcome to the server!
Thanks.