Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Human he was, A Forsaken he will be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right... We were brainstorming in the chat, but it didn't seem like a good answer would come up. So, it's like this. A Human dies somewhere in the Hillsbrad/Silverpine area. Now what are his chances in being ressurected and later becoming a Forsaken? How could it happen? :?
None, really, he'd need to first be raised as a mindless one and then be "pulled" away from the Scourge by a necromancer. That's the only way I can think of, and seeing how few necromancers the Forsaken has it's not overly likely that he'd run into one.
But lately I have seen people doing this. :? Wouldn't the minion break free if the necromancer dies or something? :?
In that case I suggest that you PM a GM about that.

As for minions breaking free, if the necromancer who is sustaining the risen folks' "unlife" dies, they will most likely wither away within a few days as well, and even if not they wouldn't be very intelligent since necromancers tend to raise warriors and such to serve them unquestiongly.
But, as I understand, -if- (I know that it is pretty impossible) he runs into a Forsaken Necromancer as a mindless one, there could be something out of this?

So, it turns out, that the only ressurection for a Human would be to be raised by priest or something back to his normal self?
Aye, but then the necromancer would need some good reason to loose the Scourge's grip on him too, I doubt it's something done with the snap of one's fingers.

And basically, yes.
Aye, thank you!
To elaborate one what Nostra is saying, since it's very doubtfull it will happen, even though it could happen, I bet my bottom dollar he's saying that he doesn't want any players making character concepts like this.