Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Addin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: whoops, only pasted half my response. Here's the full version:

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
When it comes to gaming in general, I consider myself mature and easy-going. In WoW RP, I go with the flow. I try to soak up all the information I can in RP communities so I can better my own character's integration into their story. I contribute to the circumstance (whatever that may be), and I always stay in character. I know how and when to use double brackets (( OOC )). As far as my character goes, I usually start out with a basic "I came from X, and now I'm just trying to find a guild who will take a traveler like me". My character develops as he goes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
USA. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when while attending a live-in private school for one year. It was so boring, I had to find something to do. A bunch of my dorm mates were already into the game so they got me into it too.

What made you seek our server over others?:
From what I can see, you guys take this seriously. I like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Everything. Like I said before, I like to soak up all different kinds of RP as I'm relatively new to RPing. Give me a chance though; I know Warcraft lore, I'm just somewhat new to Role-Playing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead. They're story is tragic yet their motives are ingenious and unique to the Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see legitimate RP with minimal trolls/grievers. Your GMs seem dedicated to maintain the stability of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Wow, just finished reading through the rules. If my expectations become reality, and these rules are withheld by all members of the community, my search for the perfect RP server is over.
Some of my favorites include...

Maturity: God knows how many times I've heard "I'm bored let's go blah blah blah". Immature comments like this ruin the flow and are just a general annoyance.

Godmoding: I know I don't have to say anything about that.

Faction NPC Deaths: That's a cool little twist that I have never encountered. I'm looking forward to seeing this in action.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My character's story... or lack thereof (I'm pretty tired at the moment):
The troll Zul'Addin was a voodoo master from Kalimdor. He and his wife lived outside the city of Orgrimmar, because his demented way with magic was seen as unorthodox to the city's inhabitants. In time, his wife became pregnant with their first child. Zul'Addin sent her to Orgrimmar to birth the child, as he wanted his first born to be delivered within the city walls. Days later, word was sent to the voodoo master that his wife died during labor. Overcome with despair, Zul'Addin took his own life. His son was given the name Addin, and sent south to live in the Barrens. There he was raised by Thurg, an old Orc war veteran. Thurg taught the troll in the ways of combat and raised him as his own.

Now, Addin leaves his master to wander the land in search of bounty and glory, unaware of the ancient evil which flows through his blood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I'll see you in the server :)
I'm hoping you won't play a voodoo "master" on the server, claiming power and such before even getting in game is a something we dislike a lot.

Welcome to the server anywho!