Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction of Toji.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: I personally rank myself as a loner. In a guild clan or org. i'm the guild member you meet in a dungeon who will team with you but im not very active in the chats. i play to play the games im focused on. I am currently trying WoW and Darkfall Online. Previous MMORPGS are Anarchy Online. DAoC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am american. I speak english and remotely italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Everyone else plays. Plus i always liked Blizzards games. Diablo and Starcraft drew me away from PS and Xbox.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Frankly. I'm looking for a very quiet gaming experience. I want to be able to play a game without pvp unless i choose it. I am interested in roleplaying. But im really looking for an escape from all the 100x servers and the god twinked toons from others when all i want to do is quest and level and play and perhaps pvp alittle.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Have only experienced fantasy settings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am still very new to WoW. At the moment i do like the Tauren and the Draenei do seem interesting looking. May try one of them at some point.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No spawn gankers. It is most annoying. I expect mature players willing to help and play the game with me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Applying to enter the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Like i stated i am not really here for the RP aspect. More of the community aspect.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I roleplay once and awhile. But im just searching for a friendly and QUIET enviroment to play the game in peace. lol.

Thanks. Hope to see you ingame and lets level together.

Toji
This is rather sparse. You should add more, since writing is a big part of RP.
Quote:Frankly. I'm looking for a very quiet gaming experience. I want to be able to play a game without pvp unless i choose it. I am interested in roleplaying. But im really looking for an escape from all the 100x servers and the god twinked toons from others when all i want to do is quest and level and play and perhaps pvp alittle.

Then I can say that this server is probably not for you, we're looking for roleplayers and those who simply get in game for that purpse, not that we ban anyone seen doing a quest but the primary goal of everyone on the server should be RP. For PvP and PvE there are other servers, retail or otherwise. Might sound harsh but that's how we view it.

And as Kag said, might want to expand on your intro, roleplaying is after all about writing, so you can have too little!