Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Salutations my companions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[justify]Howdy! The shifty winds of destiny have drifted my attention to this fair land. With only my unquenchable thirst for legendary adventures and my bare courage, I submit my application to join your seemingly fabulous, devoted, and hopefully serious community.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Like every other player, I have unique personality traits that are for you to decide whether they are positive or negative. I believe I am not unpleasant to hang around with. I love to argue, debate, discuss, but one of my big downs is that I do not always do it in a constructive way. Some people have told me I am sometimes too aggressive, direct or explicit in my responses, which is a behavior I am struggling to modify. I also believe that I am a fairly serious player despite my young age, in the way that I can behave as I am expected to. I know how to follow rules, instructions, or recommandations, although I am sometimes too hasty.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

You've probably heard of the country where people say "oh la la" all the time... No? Do the Eiffel Tower, the abundant dog excrements, the rude people, the aggresive drivers, the camembert cheese and the top quality wine ring any bells? Of course, I'm talking about France! I am born and raised in this country, but I speak english. My mother has lived a bit more than a decade in the US, and has taught me Shakespeare's language (well no, not the XVI century english of course)! I do have to use a translator frequently though, my mothertongue is French and it is the language in which I express myself the best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

One of my friends have made me discover the joys of this fantastic universe!

What made you seek our server over others?:

Several reasons. First off, you have an A-class presentation. The staff here seem to be quite devoted to their community too, which is a thing I particularly appreciate. Your low server population is also an attractive feature. I hate overcrowded gaming areas and love to have my own space. Most of all it appears that the "Conquest of the Horde" offers the most serious roleplaying experience out of all the servers out there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

The kind of roleplay that will keep me immersed in the Warcraft universe (Woops, look like Captain Obvious made a furtive appearance there). That means Roleplay everywhere and all the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Errr... I'm very indecise when it comes to choosing a class/race/faction. I like giving a go at everything really.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect the players to be sympathetic, hospitable, fair play, respectful, cooperative and convivial! I hope the server is not laggy at the point of being unplayable and that the Moderators invest a minimum of time into unceasingly improving their community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The protection of vital values such as respect and humility. Knowing when to stop is also something I consider with uttermost importance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The heavy breeze of the wind blew through the immense valleys of Stormwind, guiding a herd of leaves over a flattened sea of grass. Skies splattered with shades of gray gave it a most unwelcoming tone. Occasionaly, lightning bolts came tearing down the thick charcoal cloud sheet, before being choked away by the whistling storm. In the distance you could see the standing remnants of an old olive tree, on the brink of getting torn away by the wrath of the wind. Under it stood a cloaked humanlike shape. Protected by the wooden carcass, it took off its cloak only to contemplate speachless the grim setting of the battle that was about to take place.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, and that is fair winds, companion![/justify]