Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings; My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I can be skilled in raiding and PvP, but instead I mostly enjoy interacting with players. I love silly, yet smart roleplay. The object is to have fun, but more importantly it is imperative to be entertaining, and allow others to enjoy your company. I think I achieve this.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the states. Kentucky, to be exact. Born and raised here, and love it. My primary and only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some friends and family played it. So, I began to play, and played for about 2 years. Although I quit, I once achieved two level 70 characters.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seemed to be a very tight knit, fun, RP server that was also screened well, allowing mature and smart players to join, and deterring immature unwanted people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love playing two sorts of characters: A wrathful, evil, and powerful person. (Imagine, Captain Ahab, that sort of fellow). Or a cute, cuddly flirty creature, who loves to party.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably Trolls. I love their accent, and also appreciate their shamanic and mystical backgrounds. Although, my favorite class is probably the paladin, because they have such broad abilities, and can be destructive and wrathful, or healing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are a fun loving, close community, where I can meet new people, and hopefully form alliances with others. I expect that the Roleplay will be great, and open, (afterall, it is a server devoted to roleplay.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I love open minded roleplay, where the community can accept, and have fun with all sorts of roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The crew gazed at their captain. They were perplexed by his enormity. They were not sure if he was a mortal man. He could very well be a hellish entity. It must of stood 7 foot tall, with a chest that was a shield. It paced the ship, with his collar covering his face, and sporting long black coat. No one dared to challenge him, for they new they could be crushed in the palm of 'its' hand. The crew were all on this ship against their will. They were prisoners, sentenced to serve this wretched beast.

He paced back and forth with a quizzical brow. No one knew what they were doing here, in the middle of the sea. Were they looking for something. Did the captain know what he was looking for? Perhaps they are riding to their deaths; hopefully.

:D And thats it, please review my introduction. I hope you find it suitable. And I certainly hope the story didn't have to be specifically be Warcraft related.