Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tystes introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Steven and i am 18 years old. I have been playing World of Warcraft for four years. I have spent a lot of time on various RP realms across retail. Now that I have stopped playing on retail, I came here because this is the best private RP server there is. I enjoy to RP, and I hope I will fit in your community well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Serbia. My primary language is Serbian, but I use English a lot more because I RP a lot.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Don't really remember. Been playing all Warcraft games for the last 10 years, and I have great knowledge in its lore. I played all games from warcraft: orcs and humans , than tides of destruction, and I have spent most of time playing warcraft 3, than I moved to Wolrd of Warcraft wich I have played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that this the best RP-ing server there is. I heared that it has great stuff and friendly GM's. Also the the time I have already spent here has only strengthened my decision to RP on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy fighting, large groups of people, epic battles. But what's better than good ol' relaxing evening in a tavern. I also like traveling troughout Azeroth with my fellows.All kind of RP fits for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Night elf-hunter. I just love to RP Night Elf hunter protecting Ashenvale and preserving sacred groves of the Kal'dorei from being desecrated. I also like human paladin, mostly because of Warcraft 3.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Lot of hours spent RP-ing, a lot of new friends, and good time most of all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Resurrection guidelines are just done great. Players have only one chance of resurrection. I like that, not like the others who let characters be immortal, or have just one chance. For other rules I can tell you that they are awesome, and that server has been put together perfectly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

On a sunny day, young elf was walking through the forest. Suddenly he noticed some strange glow in the woods. As he was approaching it was shining brighter and brighter, than he noticed that it had some blackish glow. When he leaned around a tree he saw a jewel laying on the ground. He didn't wander why it was there and who left it. He just took it. As soon as he touched it he felt great power within him. He wasn't asking questions. He knew it would make him great. In the days following that event his skill did change. He was shooting with more precision and moving much quietly than before. People started to notice him as a great fighter. He gained invitations for many celebrated factions, but he refused them all. People were looking at him, and they were seeing a hero. But than the crimes started. Mysterious criminal was assassinating people around Darnnasus. Everyone was hoping for that Elf to save them. Until that night. He went to sleep, as usual on a top of a high tree. Shout from a familiar voice awoke him. First he saw when he woke was dagger in his hands, painted by blood of his best friend who he had just killed. The jewel was controlling him. There was only one thing that was right to do. Destroy it…He ventured deep to forest to throw it away. As he was about to do that he heard a strange voice inside his head. Telling him that if he throws it there, someone else could find it and cause even more troubles. There was no way to destroy it, other than destroying the wielder of the jewel. Spirit of the jewel was curtain that Elf wouldn't have courage to do so. But he was wrong. Elf couldn't let such evil be free. He had to do it. For his friend. For the forest. For the World. He climbed on one of the Hyjals peaks and jumped. Evil was destroyed. His soul lived was sent to rest peacefully in Emerald dream, for he had liberated the world from great evil.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nice thing would be if you could make a place where dead characters go. When die you could port them to Emerald dream or some place similar. I haven't seen any server with that, but I believe that would be awesome.
Sounds like a neat idea, though I'm not sure what we would do with the characters trapped wherever they'd be.

Huh, welcome, and do take the time to expand on your answers, they are a bit short and we all would love to get to know you some more!
You know empty areas of world? Well dead players would be trapped there and could rp their after life! Something like that, i know it would be fun! LOL