Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Leander Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well as a player i have played WoW for over 3 years.
I have a good sense of the game mechanics and i am "often" reffered as a reasonable player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III and hungered for more. So i buyed Warcraft and Warcraft II.
When i heard World of Warcraft was going to be released i was overjoyed and Pre-Ordered the game right away!

What made you seek our server over others?:
The strict but good RP rules on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be in my Role all the time. I also like it to have a guild with a goal one where we strive to complete it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm i dont really have a favorite race, but i like the Trolls.
My favorite classes must be Death Knight: Because they are the opposite of the Paladin.
Shaman: I love to RP with these ones.
And Mage:One of my first classes in WoW.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rules about the maturity.
Most of the times you have people who are acting like kiddo's if you try to RP with them.
Like when you are having a RP discussion and when he/she feels themself pushed on a corner they just start being a asshole.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Titansteel Light-Infused generators oop and runnin'?" Torm's voice rung out in the dark and smoky workshop.

"One-hundred percent good to go." A voice answered, calling up from a large room up above the workshop itself.

"Gizlocke Power Thrusters?"

"Check, chief."

"All systems go?"

"Check."

"Le's do this."

With a large ca-thunk and a flash, the entire workshop was illuminated as a group of six paladins surrounded what looked like a giant, mechanical bear. Holy energy flowed from the paladins into the giant machine, causing the entire room to glow and glimmer.

Suddenly, the eyes of the gargantuan bear flickered on, revealing the small, soot-covered form of Torm sitting behind them. With a great clanking and clammering, the machine rose up onto it's feet, the sound of gears, cogs, and whatnot evident from it. With a loud clang, it opened its jaw, and let out a loud roar.

The paladins leapt back, cheering as Torm opened up the hatch in the top of the giant machine's head, dancing in joy. With another loud roar, the mecha-bear slumped back down onto the dock. Without further ado, the group began working away at it, reinforcing it with cobalt plates, adding a razor sharp edge to the already deadly khorium blades that formed the machine's claws, and even beginning to wash away the dust and grime on it's surface.

"Soon, tha Horde will feel tha true wrath o' tha Alliance" Torm said.
"Indeed my friend they will..." said one of the Paladin's with Pride.

And with this machine they took alot of the Orcish lands. But still, the Horde stayed strong and striked back with much vengeance.

( I ran a little out of time)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My english Grammar and spelling may not be perfect but i am working on it.