Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Whistlers introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Hi!

First things first, I'm sucker when it comes to big ( I ) when im writing so dont judge to hard on that and enjoy reading =)

My name is Niklas but everyone I know that talks english calls me nik, niklas is easy to say in Swedish but not to easy in English.

My gaming experience goes way back to when i was very young and warcraft 3 was the real thing! I played with some friends we have in Skåne which is in the lowest part of Sweden and since that it just kept on going. In 2005 i started to play World of warcraft when it was the coolest thing ever and I created a Tauren hunter which I only leveled to 21 and than i took a brake cause of a problem, no computer to play on. picked up the game again around the the middle of 2006, made a shaman, it was awesome cause i love the Troll'ish accent. And now I want to play RP. But im a bit short on time to level all the way from 1 to 80 so i thought about private server instead and i found you guys.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from Sweden, living just under the arctic circle actually so we got the great northern lights and it reminds me of northrend in wow. really beautiful.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Actually nobody told me about it. I just found it in a store and thought I should try it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

To be honest. there arent too many RP private servers so this is the only serious I could find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I like it all.

Just hanging with some friends at the inn, talking about everything or go out and fight for fame, fortune and glory! I like it all =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like every race and class cause they have their own story to tell, their own path to go.

So I can go with anything cause they are all special. Alliance or Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To play with people and get to know them, explore the world, having an "after fight" *after work*
at the inn and just have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Every rule counts so picking just one of them would be like picking only one thing when it is buffet, you can't make a complete meal with only one thing, you have to have everything.

But the most important is the no abuse rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Storytime. hehe.

As I was waiting behind the gates in Arathi Basin an impatient Orc Hunter was getting annoyed by the Blood Elf that were checking his hair in the mirror one last time so that it was perfect before the fight.

The orc: Why do you care if your hair is looking good when you are going to kill the once that will look at you?

The Blood Elf: Well if I kill them they will atleast have something nice to look at while dying, compared to you.

The hunter swiftly aimed an arrow in the direction of the Elf and said:

YOU LITTLE!

GUYS! I yelled.

Focus on the task ahead, instead of ripping eachother to pieces.

The orc lowered his bow

Yeah, I dont even want to waste a fine arrow on you, you stuck-up Elf.

15 seconds to go!

Mount up lads! this is gona be a great fight!

Everyone turned around and stared at the dwarf standing behind them, smiling as it was the best day of his life

whatta hell?!? A confused undead said.

3 arrows and a rogues throwing dagger penetrated the dwarf and he fell to the ground.

the gates opened and everyone rushed out.

*where too, where too* i thought.

The lumber mill.

As i came up I saw nobody and from nowhere 2 rogues popped up and tried to stunlock me.

I blinked as far as I could and polymorphed one rogue.

I summoned my Water elemental and ordered him to freeze the rogue were he was standing. I casted an icebolt on him and the second it left I casted an icelance getting doubble hits while he was frozen. he shadowstepped me and I froze him again and blinked away.

My elemental kept on casting spells on him as I kept him busy with being stuck in ice.

The rogue vanished

no no no no! I said out loud.

I assumed he went this way and casted a few Arcane explosions and it paid off.

I saw the rogue breaking from his stealth form and as he hit my with his daggers my shield went down and exploded ice all over the ground getting him stuck in it.

the other rogue broke out of the polymorph but I casted another one on him.

Before i knew it the human rogue was behind me and i felt that dagger penetrate my back and I froze him down and blinked away. Both of us could barely stand and he knew that he was defeated cause i had the range on my side.

I hurled an icebolt and right after that an icelance. The rogue dropped his daggers and hit the ground.

I turned towards the sheep that was running around infront of me, I still had some time to get myself together.

I put some bondage over the wound the fallen rouge had given me and took a gem which filled me with mana.

The rogue broke loose and we stared at eachother.

I had my back against the cliff and he kept coming closer.

I turned around, facing the cliff and started running.

I took a swift look over the shoulder and the rogue was following me really fast cause he was sprinting.

I jumped and turned around, facing him in the air as he had not been able to stop himself at that speed.

The Night Elf could see my grin cause this was the end, the end of his life.

I quickly blinked through him and in a second I was standing on the edge trying to keep my balance.

As I lost the balance a hand grabbed me and pulled me so safety.

As i was standing on all four catching my breath I could hear the Night Elf screaming and as he hit the ground, the screaming stopped.

I stood up with dust all over me a familiar voice said

Are you okey Whistler?

I looked up and there she was standing, Gigi, the legendary Blood Elf hunter.

Thanks! yeah, im alright, I looked at the wound the rogue had given me.

okey, maybe not great but can't complain!

No problem, but you seriously have to improve you blink distance.

Yeah I know Gigi, I know.

So you wana go and kick some ass at the Stables?

Sounds like a plan.

As we were just about to mount up, two alliance warriors, and a paladin showed up

Me: ladies first.

Gigi: with pleasure!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Im a divided person.

one part loves motocross and other things that has engines and you can kill yourself with and one part is the gamefreak so I am no hardcore player. but when i play, I play to the fullest.

Hope to join your server.

peace!

Niklas "nik" Westerlund.