Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aplet Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well. ive played Retail for the passed 2-3 years and got quite bored of it and the community changing, i enjoy Rp alot, ive also noticed its hard to find a good rp server, and might i add im quite impressed with this so far,

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
im born and bred in australia and speak English,

How did you get into Warcraft?:
i can quite remember how i got into playing wow i think it was a few friends had a conversation about it and me being nosey and all at the time had to know what all the excitment was about,

What made you seek our server over others?:
i think the biggest thing that made me choose your server was the website layout and the way this community works, its great.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well basically anything, just to escape reality, or to learn more about others and help others out. i enjoy friendly communitys so im happy with just about anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have allways loves Tauren Hunters, mainly cause it was my first toon i created and stayed with until level 80, and i like the peaceful surroundings of mulgore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations arnt too high seeing as im happy with just about anything as long as it has a great community which i think is the main objective for a Rp server, but by the looks of it, it looks fantastic and i cant wait to have a look around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Community Wise, and the mutrity level that has been brought up, i think that its good that you have covered this because, as we all know some random swearing and screaming abusive text or annnoying players is not what we all want and that kind of brings down the level of the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: im not good with storys but, ill give it a go, ok so see theres this guy names fred the fisherman, he works day and night to catch the best catch of the day for the bootybay fishing tornement, until he meets a misterious and beautiful orc girl (rare), they start to talk and get to know one another, they go on a few dates to orgrimmar where she shows him her home city, until he meets her parents, as they walk up the dirt road towards the house his heart starts to pound, more and more as they arrive, "knock Knock" as the door slams open he is terrified to find that his new found love is an adopted child. stressing out thinking her father was a massive,bulky and scary orc he falls to the ground in happieness, even though he still does not have the approval of her Adopted parents. =P told you i suck at storys

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
id like to say great work, and that im very impressed and excited to see whats in store for me when i log in