Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
The part were I brag about myself? Not sure what to say.. I've always loved computer games, consolse games, gameboys.. I love games. When i found wow, I was hooked (since vanilla WoW :D ). I turned to Rp about the time BC came out. I just felt like doing something diffrent. Problem was, I had terrible english skills. No grammar, spelling etc. Through RP, I actually advanced it.. Sure, I'm nothing great, but I try alot harder now :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Australia!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a friend... I'd never played anything like wow. Only thing that compares is the stuff made by Bethesda. (Even then, none of it is multi-player)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Over other public servers... RP on retail is just so butchered. Its like 12 year-olds living double lives.
Other private servers, just simply havn't found anything as good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When I first started, I was always into the entire Indiffrent thing. So yeah, I basically hate now what I was :?
Over time, I developed a really keen sence for RP-fighting. I used to constantly battle and develo my skills with some one superior to my abilities (the guy was a complete jerk OOC.. But brilliant RPer). But like most things, I eventually grew bored of finding inadeqaute battles.. And I moved to Political RP, which remains as my fun thing in RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
First it was the Kal'dorei. Simple, the demon hunters.. I got so entangled with their lore that I became an elitist on their history. Problem was, it's nealry impossible to RP one in a major RP hub. Its like having a Warlock lead the Silver Hand..
Then, the Sin'dorei... They first grabbed me by the collar back in WC2 with the rangers. As WC3 came out, I was slapped like a fool with the spellbreakers and ever since have dreamed of RPing a spell breaker. As the class itself really dosn't exist, I've allways miss-matched with any B-elf and tryed to come up with viable reasons for them. Clothes, attack styles etc.
But as an actual PvE-PvP class.. Hunter. I purely don't have the skills for the rest but I bring the smack down with hunters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've seen, understand? I expect a good sence of community help. A tightly knitted world with its own history, events and organisations within itself. Good, decent RP.
At least this is what I hope to find..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The god modding rule. It's very clear cut and exactly how I see it and have preached it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll... Make example of my battle descriptions.

The grimmed leather boots pushed hard against the sandstone flooring. His stance was loose, weight poorly distributed as he held the just as poorly crafted sword above his head in absolute anger, his next stike would obviously be vicious and uncontrolled. His breathing was unsynced, chaotic.. Like his eyes.

A blade was poised at almost perfect horizontal. Its tip, thin all the way to the guard and armed by a just as perfected stance. A foot forward with little pressure, apparant as the toes were gracefully touching the harsh stone floor. His smirk, sly and decitful.. Waiting for his target to make the first move.

A roar came before the brute of the downward slash, it was aimed to kill but to predictable as it came directly down to the forehead of his potential victim.

A counter, the thin blade raised a met the fuller of his opponent. Like a guide, the man slid his hind leg out wide and placed himself to the right of his orignal position- left to his attacker. The blade's tip was arched down and moved to not strike, but rest at where a throat may have been.

The man stopped, his rage completely contained as he felt as if he had died. Could death be this painless? No, the blade was still cold against his throat. He didn't move, his grip was so limp that the blade fell with a spark.
"Why... Yo- you did not stike?!"

"A victory can be gained, without a kill.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I once came her a long time ago, got accepted and started RPing on the server (way back about.. May last year) but between then and now.. I basically gave up on WoW RP and played it very rarely. I moved to Forum based RP... Because it was so long ago, I felt it was necissary that I re-introduced myself. But now, I want to try and make a real good name for myself. I hope I can do that here.

EDITED
One word.

Amazing

I usually wait for 3 role-playing sessions before I vouch for someone, but Lovett took the cake on every category I take notice of. The quickest way, in my opinion, to prove your worth is through combat and through Lovett's combat, I saw exactly how he RP's.

Lovett played a quick-tempered Blood Elf. (First I've seen since I've been back.) So I have to give him an awesome cookie for that.

With the sight of Tobala, a shady lurking troll, he made a huge event out of it. I was honestly, surprised. An elf that hates trolls and lets 'em know it. Kudos for that!

We exchanged blows and he dealt with the fighting well. No meta-gaming and plenty of description. Although it was a small confrontation, it was surprising and well welcomed.

So in short...

A hot tempered blood elf

and

Excellent battle RP (Which if you can do well in combat RP, you can do great in general RP)

I'm glad to say that Tobala now has a target! Hopefuly we can continue this RP storyline, I look forward to the next confrontation.

Vouch!ified.