Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Syrric's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

-I am an old school Dungeons and Dragons tabletop fanatic. I have been gaming since high school (graduated in 94') and have always been intrigued by the role play aspect of most games. I am married with a beautiful wife who also loves World of Warcraft, and look forward to me and her finding a nice, mature role play community that we both can enjoy and divulge ourselves in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

-I come from the United States and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

-I have been playing Warcraft since beta. Have seen and experienced all of the expansions, as well as some endgame content. I am very fond of the horde side of Warcraft, as nearly all of my characters have been horde. I am extremely knowledgeable in the lore of our beloved game as well.

What made you seek our server over others?:

- Actually I did a google search, and went to wowstatus.net. And I seen this was a private RP server, so immediately this grabbed my attention. I am not looking for "instant 80", instead I wish to be engulfed in the role play atmosphere that I so much enjoy.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

- I am a defender by heart.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

-Shaman by far is my favorite. I love the Shaman class and feel the need to protect my people just like Thrall set out to do. Being able to resurrect, heal and fight is my preferred play style.

What are your expectations of this server?:

-I really don't know what to expect yet. I have read some of the other introductions, and read the rules, so I am looking for a mature, fully developed role play community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

-Actually all of them appeal to me, and they are rules that I can definitely support and would come to expect of my other fellow players in this community. Maturity, Language, Tolerance, Respect, I can definitely support and uphold the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-Syrric scratches the side of his head, and looks around aimlessly... "Now, where did they say it twas?"
With a few more stumbles around the Guild Hall...a smile perks across his face.
"D'ere ya are!"...and with that notion he picks up the Great Book, and sits down cross-legged on the floor.
He opens the book to the beginning and begins to read and survey all of the signatures and stories before him. Page after page, he examines all of the entries and introductions closely, and gracefully turns each page.
Once at the last entry, Syrric takes a deep breath and sighs..."Wow, I have never felt so humble..." A great sense of pride overcomes the lowly shaman. With a swift and bold letter "S" and a few scribbles afterward, Syrric is etched into the "Conquest of the Horde" history book.
He carefully places the introduction book back upon the table and strolls out of the Guild Hall proudly!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

-Not at the moment. But if I think of anything I'll be sure and let you know.