Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ali The Eraser!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi. I'm Alisson. I recently turned eighteen, and am an active gamer of multiple genre. I prefer adventure games and RPGs, though I love RTS. When it comes to Blizzard games, you can find that I've played nearly all of them at least once. Nowadays, I most commonly play Warcraft 3, and the occasional Xbox singleplayer game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in the U.S.A, and still live here today, and will be an English speaker til the day I die.

How did you get into Warcraft?: In a way, my younger brother. I used to play Starcraft, and he saw that, and ended up getting Warcraft 3, which started it for me. I got WoW soon after it was released, and currently have all the expansions.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard of it from some people, some from WoW, and some on Warcraft 3. They described it as mature and literate, both of which are things I always look for in RP. Also, it was at the top of my Google list. >.<

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy RolePlay of all sorts, ranging from small, private group RP to large, server-wide events. I prefer my RP as realistic as possible when it comes to emotions, actions, and other things of the sort. I hate godmoders/meta-gamers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Blood Elves. What can I say? I've always loved Elves, and though I will always miss the High Elves, Blood Elves also hold a special place in my heart. All Elven architecture and lore intrigues me. A lot. My favorite classes are probably warrior and rogue, though druids and paladins are also a lot of fun for me.

What are your expectations of this server?: Truthfully, I'm expecting a lot of good, mature, fun RP, with kind and literate people. That's as short and sweet as I can put it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Probably Maturity. I always try to make sense of a situation, and deal with it accordingly. I try to think of 'the greater good' as the rule puts it, and, if i can not deal with something kindly and in an understanding manner, I'd try and just walk away instead of fighting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Her footsteps echoed off of the damp labyrinth walls, the only other sound being the drops of water slowly splashing against the rugged, obsidian stone that was the ground beneath her feet. That, and the deep pants of breath she desperately inhaled and exhaled, making this turn and that. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she bounded through the dark corridors that made up this forsaken maze, fleeing the scene of destruction, of bloodshed. She would not let that thing…that abomination do to her what it had done to the rest of her group! She would not let its monstrous gaze fall upon her, nor would she let herself be scared still. She would keep running, away from the carnage, her friends' screams echoing throughout her mind. She would survive, she would live, she would-. Her thoughts died out as she turned a corner, nearly slamming into a wall. No, not a wall.. A door! She let out a sigh of relief. This must be the exit! But as she looked up at the large, towering door, it's ornate, gem inset handles glowing a faint, ominous blue, she was slightly aware of something wrong. Nonetheless, a small smile came to her face as she reached for the handles. What lay beyond this door was surely salvation to most, a door to freedom, even. But to the girl, who had watched her friends brutally ripped to shreds by the beast, it could only be one thing. Her own personal door to insanity.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I would like to ask, out of pure curiosity, which ingame faction is more popular on this server? Horde, or Alliance?
Welcome to the server!
TheEraser Wrote:I would like to ask, out of pure curiosity, which ingame faction is more popular on this server? Horde, or Alliance?
It fluctuates. There are times when it's mostly Horde, and times when it's mostly Alliance. Alliance does seem to be played a bit more, but most of the players here have both Alliance and Horde characters. Generally, people go where the RP is.

Anyway, based on your introduction, I think you will be a great addition to our community. Welcome to the server!