Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Infernal Hails!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well. I've always been a pretty big gamer, from console to PC, from FPS to MMORPG. Aside from gaming, I'm a big fan of metal, as you probably guessed. Power metal, thrash metal, black metal, death metal, grind, heavy metal, stoner metal, doom metal, everything. I'm also currently playing guitarist and vocals in a black metal band.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
From the United States. I primarily speak English, and tend to speak in more intellectual grammar and vocabulary simply out of habit. Not much else to say here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Always been a long time player of various MMORPGs, including World of Warcraft. While the lore of Warcraft always interested me, I had always felt that it was lacking in the depth department when it came to gameplay. As in, the quests always seemed to be so droll, and the story was barely integrated. Seeking out RP between RP servers/guilds, I came across CotH.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The simple fact that it's a well-organized center of RP for WoW. There doesn't seem to be many others, or at least none that put true work into it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, one of the things that always kept me coming back to Warcraft in general, was the scenery and landscape. Unlike most games, WoW is filled with vast mountain ranges, and continents of all various sights. Also, I've always been a big Tolkien fan, and his work always seems to fill my mind with vast scenery and atmosphere. So I'd say adventuring and exploring have always seemed like a major role in RPing, whether it's by myself or a group of friends. However, I also love myth sharing, tavern speak, ravaging, and slaughter (within it's limits), of course.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd say I have a few favorite races when it comes to RP. That mostly includes Human, Dwarf, and Orc. As a big fan of fantasy and Nordic mythology, valiant warriors and knights always spark my interest, as well as the occasional mythical mage and occult warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to find others with similar interests in RP, and others who are quite the opposite, as it only adds to the fun. As for OOC expectations, I hope to have a fun, mature experience with the numerous players of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The simple registration method of having to be approved. This keeps the server away from blatant immature players. Also helps draw out those who know, and have no clue, how to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the dead of a frigid winter arose, Hildr sought nothing more than simple leave. However, the beauty that could be heard for miles in the snow capped hills gave somewhat of a draw to his ears, a lust. But, with nothing but the basic cloths on his back, and a rod crafted of the mystical Horna tree to guide his way, this blinded man could sense death around the corner...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All I can say is I hope to seek out others who I can meet eye to eye with, and have a great experience RPing with.