Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Introduction that did, in fact, kill Kenny.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi there! Well, as a player, I guess you could call me a hard-core RPer...in the sense that I find games to be EXTREMELY boring if there is not a sense of immersion or RP. I don't play games to "fry my brain" so to speak, but rather to escape, and be someone new for awhile.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm an American, and while I possess a...junior High School level of Spanish understanding, I think I'll just have to go with English ;) lol

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a kid I lived out in the middle of the country. It was literally in the middle of nowhere. My nearest neighbor was a good five miles away lol. But my Dad was really into computers and the AMAZING Windows 95! Well, we didn't have TV, so I read books. Lord of the Rings mostly. And then Dad brought home this game, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and I've been hooked ever since. I've played all the games (albeit cheated at them...for I kinda sucked but I was STARVING for more of the Lore) I remember loving getting II and III and going straight for the game manuals for the stories and histories.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplay. Definitely ;) I've found it to be a bit more fitting into Warcraft lore than the actual WoW does lol.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all kinds, but I gotta say, nothing's more fun than epic "pre-battle" RP. lol But essentially, I'm happy as long as my character is getting some interaction :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm an Elf lover. Be it Kal'dorei, Sin'Dorei, Quel'Dorei, or Silvan! But you know...I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's how after so much time, so much suffering, they still find ways to persevere and be VERY epic about it lol. I was disappointed, honestly, when WoW implemented Blood Elves. I LOVE Blood Elves, don't get me wrong, but they are a near-extinct race...they're not rabbits, and there's definitely not hundreds of thousands running around with big swords and evil magiks (Sure, there's quite a bit that do...but not that many lol). But that's another reason I'm looking forward to this server again ^_^

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good Roleplay, nice people, a fun pastime to come home to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "No Killing Unless You RP It First" rule. Definitely ;) 'Cause that RP is always soooo juicy and tense! :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It is a breath-taking sight, the sunset upon the Eversong. An ageless beauty, knowing timeless conflicts and torments, only to stand as she was this night.
Yet Fastaran did not seem to notice as he moved his wineglass back to his lips, his body leisurely outstretched upon the elaborate beddings. He licked his lips, savoring the bittersweet taste that covered his teeth. His eyes did not open. Even as the final lights of the day danced upon his face.
Fastaran smirked lightly to himself as he reached absently to the bedstand at his side, gently sliding a strand of Bloodthistle from the vase he kept them in. He cracked a slight grin of satisfaction as he felt the stem crack between his teeth. He chewed slowly, inhaling softly.
Yet as he did so, he knew his night would be anything but relaxing. So it was every night for him. Visions. Memories. Sounds. Voices. All flooding into him as he remained smirking; a carefree statue to the rest of the world. Nothing more than a symbol of lust and luxury. Some masks, it seems, are more than metal upon a face.
His thoughts floated to a different time. A time almost ancient to him, yet so fresh in his memory.
He was with Her.
...and then she was gone.
His eyes opened, moving quietly to the now darkened window. Only the light of the moon touched his face as he sat there. In silence.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, as some may notice, I have applied for this server and played on it in the past. Yet due to situations that are neither here nor there, I wasn't able to play anymore. I would like to apologize about that. I should've left a message first.

But I'm really looking forward to playing on this server! I may not be on too much, but when I am, I look forward to having a blast ;)