Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Intro to the Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing WoW ever since it came out. I have played on both Retail and Private servers, and consider myself to be well versed in the lore of the game universe. I have made characters on both factions and have seen both sides of the puzzle, and I feel that I can RP very well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the USA, particually in California. I speak English at the moment. I am working on becoming fluent in German eventually.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing in the Warcraft universe ever since the release of Warcraft 1: Orcs and Humans. I have always been captivated by the Warcraft storyline, and started playing online when I got my hands on Warcraft 3x: The Frozen Throne, where i got introduced to WoW Reborn maps. It was then I decided to try the really thing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have played PvP and PvE to death, and I haven't found any decent severs that did RP. I figured iI would give this server a chance.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally like to RP in general. I havent any particular preferrence

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
On the Alliance: Human (cause it is my actual race), Dwarf ( I like their courageousness, their strength and their resolve), Draenei (cause they have a sense of honor and devotion that I wish that I posessed)
On the Horde: Orc (I have always been interested in their part of the story, I admire their strength and sense of honor, and I can sympathize with them to a certain degree), Blood Elf (I have always had an interest in magic and mastery of the arcane arts, and I can sympathize with their struggle to find their place in the world), Tauren ( I admire their love of nature, and I like their way of life)
Favored classes : Warrior (I like the ability to smash things with any and every weapon on the field of battle, and be quite unchallenged in my style),
Mage (I like magic used in the manner in which the mages use it, from the manipulations of portals to the ability to hurl Fireballs at a foe from a distance off),
Death Knight (I have always loved the ability to raise my fallen enemies back from beyond the grave to bring doom and destruction upon their former allies, albeit they used to work for the Scourge, they are still awesome)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Better than what I have seen already, but not to the extent of Retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Everything you guys have set in place just to get in! Most people dont have the patience, nor the energy to go through such a lengthy "interrogation", and that is what helps keep noobs and PvP'ers off here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Gather around, sons and daughters of the Horde," said the aging Grawn Shatterhand. "Gather around and hear the tales and storys of my journey through life."

The children and recruits had come to the main cave in the Valley of Trials, after hearing news of the return of a beloved warrior who left for distant lands years ago, to see if the rumors were true. It had been a grueling hot day today, but many had flocked to see the warrior himself. Grawn Shatterhand, son of Gorosh and Ta'lor and father of Haskgrill and Varloth, adopted father of Salandria. He had come back from Outland, where he was stationed in Thrallmar for several years. His family had assumed his death after his battlion had gone into the Terrokar Forest and hadn't returned, but his arrival here seems to have disproved that assumption. Many were glad to see him here today, especially his adopted daughter, Salandria. Somewhere during the stories, she stopped in and greeted him warmly.

"It is good to see you again, father" said Salandria, waiting for him to sit down. "Its been some time since we last heard from you, and we had feared the worst."

"Haha! Of all the people i would have expected to worry, the least of them all was you. And look at you! I heard you had been taken in by the paladins in Silvermoon."

"Not only that, but I have managed to become a great wielder of the Light. Well, sort of....."

"Why do you say that?" puzzled Grawn.

"Well, there was that time I managed to heal a trainee of a stab wound he incurred while trainning, but.... I forgot to remove the blade fragments that had broken off upon entry. The wound healed up around the fragments... It looked horrible..."

"Haha! Dont worry about it, my dear. You'll learn eventually."

With that, he continued to tell the many tales of his exploits into Outland, from the time he had to fght Ogres in the Blades Edge Mountains and the time his battlion was attacked in Terrokar to the time he became a Vindicator in the ranks of the Aldor, an elite group of Draenei Paladins. He was the only orc to ever be accepted into their ranks, and he had to work very hard to obtain the Initiate status.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I personally dont like Gnomes cause they are too short for my liking. Also, I ABSOLUTELY DISPISE THE UNDEAD! Be it Scourge, Forsaken, or neutral, I will kill on site. If I'm Horde, I will more than likely turn a blind eye to a Forsaken if he is fighting anything. My only exemption is the Death Knight class, unless it is Forsaken.
You love raising the undead, but you hate them? Derpa derp?

Welcome to the server! 8D
I would assume, Monolith, that he enjoys raising them BECAUSE he hates them. See, Undead want rest, and if you raise them, they don't get rest! Therefore, raising them hurts them.

Oh, and welcome to the server!
Oh yeah. Way to show them who's boss!