Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of moi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well...what is there to tell? I play a great game more then I should and feel very happy that I can find a community that share what I see fun in the game. :] I'm very sarcastic at times and joke around more then anything. Though when anything serious does come up I can become very well mannered.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the USA and my primary language is english. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft directly through WoW, having seen it but not playing for a few years after hearing of it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm seeking a server that shares my love for RP more then others...I played on another server with RP but all in all the RP...how do I say this...sucked hard. :/

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If I can find the right partner (A rival who can joke around with me as much as I do with them, a partner who's my buddy but at the same time doesn't give a crap whether I live or not. :P) I prefer tavern scenes. If I can find a good group and a decent plot? An action RP is just my style, having plenty of experience in them as well as loving them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm...I don't really have a favorite. :/ Every class and race has there own priorities and I've learned to play all of them to some extent...the Tauren are powerful races who have a calm nature, the Night Elf's are very aged and knowing of a lot of knowledge, Blood Elves are a bit cocky with an addictive personality...it all depends on experience with me. :3

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be lost in it's own world...but to also understand the boundaries of real life and RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hm...I actually haven't read the rules. I tend to skip over them since I don't spam, harass, or anything of the sort...I fail to see the humor in it. :/

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The dark night was filled with nothing but the hoots of owls and the wind blowing, putting the Human thief on edge. Stealing from Stormwind, anything from there, wasn't a simple task and it was making him a bit paranoid..and the creepiness of Duskwood just make it worse. The Human stared at the crackling fire he had prepared sometime ago then jumped, hearing a rustle in the nearby bushes "Who's there?! Show yourselves!" He growled, pulling out his two iron daggers from there holsters and standing at the ready "I swear if you don't show yourself now I'll throw my knives at you!" He yelled some more, the rustling growing and movement now more visible. The Human was started to tremble a bit, not knowing what would jump out. He was about to go charging, his knives swinging wildly, when the mysterious figure pounced out of the bushes. It was a cute little bunny with a vegetable in it's mouth. The Rogue stared slack jawed at the bunny before chuckling and putting his knives away "Well hello little guy" He grinned, kneeling down and patting the ground, gesturing for the bunny to approach him "Who gave you that vegetable?" He asked with a smirk before a sound of steel swinging through the air echoed throughout the woods, a broadsword lodged into the Human's neck. Behind him was an Undead Rogue who had put away his other weapon which he had planned on using if the strike had missed. Pulling the sword out of the thief's neck he looked down at the bunny and a gargled chuckle came from him "Good job Bun...distracting him."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I tend to come up with ideas in flashes...things (like the story above) tend to come and go. :/ Also...I am 15 years old and not a newb, kk? :-)
Do look over the Rules and Policies. Some of them are specific to the type of RP we do or don't want here, and are less obvious than "don't be rude to other players". You'll avoid many common mistakes by reading them.

Welcome to the server!