Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Murcky the Loner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I have been gaming since I was a little kid and I still do of course. I am not the kind of player that gets upset by something that goes wrong or if I dont get it my way. Like if you do a little mistake in a dungeon raid in WoW I wont get all pissed like most serious players. I play to have fun and I intend to have so. I am not a giant idiot who everybody is going to hate after the first day they meet me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am from Denmark. Well my primary language is danish of course. But I usually speak and write alot of english because I plan on moving to the USA someday. So my english is pretty good.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Hmm. I was introduced to warcraft 3 by some of my friends who loved playing it. I loved those kind of games and gave it a try and havent stopped playing it ever since. Back when WoW came out I bought as a fan of the warcraft games and the lore. I have been playing WoW for around 4½ year and got all expansion now. I quit for a time because it got somewhat boring and because I didnt have much time to play it, but now I am back.

What made you seek our server over others?: I was recommended this server by a friend, TheEraser. And I thought why not give it a shot and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I usually enjoy some tavern roleplay or adventure. I dont really like the fighting roleplay much but I sometimes do it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race must be the Undead. Simply because I just love them for being such dark beings and such. My favorite class must Warlock. Controlling a demon and making it do all the hard work just fits me hehe.

What are your expectations of this server?: Well I hope I can get some good roleplaying out of this server and meet alot of great and fun people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: That must be the first rule, Respect. I always respect my fellow players and if they respect me too I will be pleased.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: In the vast barrens there walks a person. The sun is warming him and he is tired of walking under the sun. He is an Undead. But no normal Undead, he is an ex-scourge soldier who has escaped the grasp of the Lich King. He now wanders alone in these dark times. Looking for allies to join, allies to share tales with. As he walks in the vast barrens he soons discovers the mighty city of Ogrimmar. As he enters the city he is greeted by the soldiers of the Horde. Not knowing him or he's past they are friendly to him. He has found a new home, new allies, a new hope.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I was wondering if there are roleplaying events on the server. Like an invasion of some enemy or a festival or something.

~Murcky~
Murcky Wrote:I was wondering if there are roleplaying events on the server. Like an invasion of some enemy or a festival or something.
Yes! Yes there are, and quite major ones at that. For example, we've had a Scourge invasion of Ratchet, and more recently, we fought for and took back Stromgarde Keep, which is becoming a full-fledged city now.

Welcome to the server!
freelight Wrote:
Murcky Wrote:I was wondering if there are roleplaying events on the server. Like an invasion of some enemy or a festival or something.
Yes! Yes there are, and quite major ones at that. For example, we've had a Scourge invasion of Ratchet, and more recently, we fought for and took back Stromgarde Keep, which is becoming a full-fledged city now.

Welcome to the server!

Ah good to hear that there are events and even good ones too. :) Thanks for the welcome.