Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello Im
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

My name is Nate. Im 15 and well WoW is my favorite hobby(when i can play) In Retail i play as a BE Hunter.
Also i play loads of xbox with friends where we do many gamebattles and clan matches on COD 4. Sometimes
i can get really into my games and frustrated but when i do i get quite better.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
United States-English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

In 6th grade i met a kid in my class named Brian. He was frrom New York and told me and my friends
about him and his brother playing WoW so we thought what the heck lets try it. The first time logging
in we actually planned what characters we were going to play. Its a short story of how but thats how
i became a Player in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i could never find any so i decided to search Google ' rp private servers'
this was the first to show so i thought it must be good!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I love love love fighting, action,dang,adventure, and everything like that. Sometimes i can go for
city Rps.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elves i would say. Because i dont want 2 play a Human for i am 1 in real life which we be boring
but i dont think being a orc,tauren,troll, or undead would make for a good rp. The general lore behind them (and the High Elves) i quite enjoy. My favorite Class is Hunter. It was the first class i tried out
after leveling a warrior to 73 i decided it wasnt my thing and switched to back a hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:

HUGE. Ive never seen such a serious Rp server before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

i dont really have one i guess...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Intro) There alone walked a man who was on his way to Theramore Isle. A very dangerous and haunting
path with only his Staff, Robes, and small Companion, a Turtle named Wubbles. But as he moved northward
something seemed to follow him......

"Whos There!" he yelled. He heard something pursing every since he left that awful cave. The Man, named
Heringras, drew his staff and conjured a fireball in defense. "Hey-ya lad put ye weapons down!" someone said.
"Murain? i thought you were a goner what happened to you?" asked Heringras as a dwarve whos leather
armor was torn and shredded and oddly burnt walked out of the trees. "I tell ya Heringras there was something big, huge! In there and whatever it was its comin after us" said Murain "Do you believe we can slay whatever this beast is?" asked Heringras. Just then a roar louder then anything for a mere 'beast' echoed over Dustwallow Marsh. Creatures ran past the pair as the roar grew louder. As a sudden burst of flames sent both Murain and Heringras backwards a Great Black Dragon flew up above them. "Dear God lad i know this beast, that be the mighty Black Dragon Onysinda Daughter of Onxyia!"cried Murain. "What? Where did she come from?" asked Heringras. "HOW DARE YOU SLAY MY MOTHER!" Roared the Dragon. "Onysinda It was not this pair but me and you know it had to be done!"said an unknown voice. "Aw King Vrynn of Stormwind how nice to meet you again" taunted the dragon. "Heringras, Murain! To Stormwind tell them of the rising Black Dragonflight! I shall be fine hurry!" In an Instant the Marsh dissappeared and was replaced with the throne room of Stormwind City. "King Vrynn in is trouble! Lady Onyxia Daughter has attacked him we must send aid at once!" screamed Heringras. "Dont worry boy, we shall defeat the fiend you two should go rest you will be honored tomorrow" Said a Large Bulky Soldier

And That concludes my Story =)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nope. I hope i can get in =)

(My Name on every server will be Heringras/Murain if you want to Rp with me)
Hello Drud, check the stickies and have a browse in the approved introductions thread for the appropriate introduction template.