Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The bank ye can fit in yer pocket, good sir!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, earlier today I had an idea. (As you've probably realised by now otherwise this post wouldn't be made! Dur. /bonk)

What if players were given the ability to do the .bank command? All it does is open up your bank without needing to speak to an NPC. Handy if you need more bag space.

But yeah, it's nothing that's really needed or anything, just a mere suggestion that popped into my head.
I'm assuming this is a Mangos command?
No, it's an Orange command. *bah-dum-tsh* ... *crickets chirp*

Anywho! But yeah, I think it may have been, was quite a long time ago. Infact, I'm no longer sure if a command similar to that even exists anymore now! Heh.
If I had money and wasn't a broke college kid I would pay for something like this. Q_Q
I've seen it in various private servers. It is handy...
Mmmm.. That's a rather old command, I havn't seen it in some time, infact. It doesn't exist through Arcemu to my knowledge. /shrug

I guess it would be pretty cool, I don't know how useful though, i'm assuming you'd use it for more OOC stuff? Or to have more IC stuff on you if you have junk in your bags? /shrug It doesn't seem like something i'd use. I keep everything on me. Most of my banks are emptah.
I'd love if this were possible. I usually keep either my grinding gear or RP gear in the bank, alternating between the two. I'd definitely use this if it were put to use.

That is.. If it exists as a command.
Oh, yes, that would be very useful. Especially for those characters who have a lot of different costumes and... stuff. Though, I'm not sure if the command still exists
A bank NPC in Shatterspear would almost as useful and much easier, since they are already in pretty much every city.
There's actually already a banker in Shatterspear.

EDIT: If I wanted a bank, I'd simply go to a city regardless. The point of the .bank command (one that doesn't actually exist anymore sadly) was so you could just do it on the run.
Hawk Wrote:There's actually already a banker in Shatterspear.

EDIT: If I wanted a bank, I'd simply go to a city regardless. The point of the .bank command (one that doesn't actually exist anymore sadly) was so you could just do it on the run.

Ah, didn't know there was one there already. But yeah, I guess since it doesn't exist...
Where?
It's near where they sell the Heroes' and Valorous armour, in the corner before you go up the stairs for the T1 2 and 3.
Alternatively you could buy those bags from the lonely orc guy who gives the grunt quest.
I got 4 of those things and I alternate between 4 costumes on my character (without any of them being in the bank) and there's still enough space in my bags. :mrgreen: