Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: With a song in my heart, I say...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... Hello there.

I've been looking for a World of Warcraft server that is roleplay centric for quite a while. I will kick it off by answering these questions, but before I get to that, I just wanna say that this server seems very promising for roleplay. Now, on to the questions....

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm an avid roleplayer with a love for a good plot and character development. I also love reasonable sense in RP. I believe that good roleplay not only requires a good character concept(This is important), but also good OOC communication. If I'm being disagreeable IC, feel free to talk to me OOC. I'm very eager to find a reasonable compromise once I step out of character. I also have no problem with erotic roleplay, but it's not something I look for as I have very little interest it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Canada and I speak mostly english, although I learned a bit of Japanese in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friends started playing Warcraft III Reign of Chaos back when it was released. Versus matches were great, but when I started playing the single player campaigns, my interest increased. During the Human campaign, I loved the forshadowing in it that hinted that Arthas would fall from grace.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I simply got bored of the PvP servers around and decided to look for a roleplay server. Conquest of the Horde is one of the better choices.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

My favourite kind of roleplay is the kind of randomness one would encounter in a tavern, because one minute a peaceful moment could lead to an opportunity for conflict resolution or a conversation about an powerful relic hidden in a cave filled with mortal perils. You may even meet your best friend or your greatest rival inside the walls of a tavern sometimes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'm personally very fond of the Undead(Forsaken). The forsaken may not have the same rich history as the scourge, but their liberation makes them an interesting choice not only for certain classes, but also roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I don't really expect much from a server aside from a great roleplay community. Every good roleplay server has a good community with friendly people with helpful advice. Without this key component, there is no good in the server. But it's not just the veterans that make the server, it's also the newcomers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

As a racial minority, I agree with the tolerance rule. I can understand what racial minorities have to go through when someone says something derogatory about their ethnicity. Also, sexual orientation should have no OOC relevance as to what goes on in game either because we play to entertain ourselves(and eachother through roleplay) as well as avoid certain drama.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I felt nothing but cold as I rose up from where I lay. A very faint aura of death wafted through the air, bringing bitter memories back to my mind of times I missed so dearly. The first time I kissed my wife Millie. The moment my daughter, Eleanor, was born. The smiles on all our faces face when she first learned how to walk. The first time she learned how to use a sword. Now those were distant memories that brought only pain as Millie was killed in the purging of a town in the Kingdom of Lordaeron. I looked down at my arms to see the rotting corpse of the man I once was, parts of bone of my forearm exposed through my decayed flesh to the cold air. I could not physically feel a single thing. However, I wanted to see what my daughter grew up to be. Beneath my cold exteroir stirred emotions of great sorrow as Eleanor would probably not recognize the husk of walking carrion that became of her father. How typical. A farmer with a sword had been forsaken by the light once worshiped by all.

"Yannick!" A voice said. "Wake up. The priest summons you!"

"Comming..." I replied.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

My life... NOT for Ner'Zhul
Renoir Wrote:I'm personally very fond of the Undead(Forsaken). The forsaken may not have the same rich history as the scourge, but their liberation makes them an interesting choice not only for certain classes, but also roleplay.

I agree with you there, I have a Forsaken and If you ever find it hard to get Forsaken RP just send a whisper to Rasiak In-game. Welcome to the slaughter ho-I mean the server!

Any questions about anything feel free to PM me.
The anticipation is strong within me.
Do I hear "Forsaken RP"? Boys, we have a new Deader.