Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction from XXManuX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well im 15 years old, People tell me that im pretty mature for my age, I don't act like a dumb kid. im curently passing in 9-th grade. I practiced profesional swimming for 8 years. I love to play wow hang out I love to make jocks and reciev them too. Kinda that's all about me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Well I come from Romania(rom) a small country in europe and my language is Romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friend was playing wc3 TFT 5 years ago and he borrowed me the game, i brought it and than when wow came well i brought that too.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well at first i was on retail, but i wanted something difrent cause people stoped rping, so i tried a gm-private server named Echelond, there i found only n00b rpers, ruiners, OP people with item's stats 999999 etc... and than i googled

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I like fighting action butt sometimes when im tired I like Relaxing rp like fishing or a good swig of Beer near a plesant company

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well i've been an Orc fan since forever, i love theyr lore, i love that they where in so many wars and been trough so many and still survived, but i don't like the current Horde, im old Type

What are your expectations of this server?:

3 guesses: rp rp and rp

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I read all the rules, and God Mod rule is best.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Many Many Years ago five orc shamen summoned a very old Arch Demon to defeat the Human Kind and the other hostile clan's. They builded an underground temple beneath their capital for the Demon. Ungratefull as he was the Demon cursed all the workers and the orc's for eternity as undead Creatures, that will guard the temple, and will unleash the True powers of the Demon.
Shorthly afterwards the Orc's sealed the temple using a barrier so the demon will be trapped underground. Shortly afterwards the Orc's made a prophecy about a Human that will vanquish the Demon Forever.
Years passed and a human convict arrived into this Forsaken Land, ruled by Orcs but with few pocket's of human rezistence too .. This particularly human took control of the remaining humans, also he became champion of the Orc's city by undergoing a trial of blood. Shortly afterwards he demanded that the temple should be opened for him to destroy this Cursed Creature. The orcs would had never agree to that, so the Human Hero challenged the Orc Warlord that was chieftain... The battle was long but in the end the Human won, and with his command, the Orcs Opened the Temple... The Namelles Hero together with the most powerfull Orc shamen together with the bravest knigths and the Paladins banned the Demon back to the twisting nether..
And after that the Orc's and the Humans lived together in peace for a very long period of time...

The End

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Yes my grammar isn't the best but il do my best