Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dark Angel: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm DarkAngel. But if you play any originial WCs I am PrettyAngel
Okay heres my intro!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I started playing games when I was about 7. WC3 was my first game that I ever played online. Later on my brother got WoW. He got my dad sucked into it, then me. I didn't exactly get addicted. I never have been addicted to WoW. But they did. Over time my brother stopped playing. But my dad was a non-stop player for about 3 years. Then he slowed down because of his new job. He still plays alot. Which.. since I can't play WoW on my computer, (fucking computer sucks, I have one thing loaded on it (WC3) and I don't have enough space) and since we share an account, I don't get to play much. But I still like to play when I can. Especially to RP. Thats pretty much it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in the U.S., and I speak english. But I speak a tiny bit of spanish. Como estas? Lol. I forgot what that meant. u.u

How did you get into Warcraft?: My brother talked me and my dad into it. I play when I can.

What made you seek our server over others?: It seemed like a nice RPing server. Most of the others I've seen don't make much sense. And two of my friends are on this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I like a little mix of all roleplaying. Especially fighting!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite kind of character would be a Draenei. I don't really have a favorite class. I like the Draenei because they get all the cool stuff, and look cool. I hate their starting quests though.

What are your expectations of this server?: Nice, mature, and active.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The maturity factors.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Erhmm.. Hmm.. Long ago, when the world was new, a great empire rose into power. It was peaceful and kind to all who lived in it. But a small kingdom that rose years later, didn't like that. It was a cruel demonic kingdom. It waged war with the Empire and eventually, the Empire fell. The world spirraled into chaos for years. Then.. a hero appeared.
The hero gathered a group of warriors, and rebelled. They slew the evil king and the world was once again, at peace.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I can't play WoW on my computer, and my dad might not approve me messing with his files on his computer to get into the server. What do I do? :?:
Wut is dis? Someone from Warcraft 3?

Were you ever a member of RoR/played with me on Battle.Net? I can't say I recall your username. Regardless... Uhh... You can play on CotH by copying your father's game files and editing that copy to be patched to 3.0.9 and to have our realmlist. That way, if there's space for it, you can have one folder playing Retail and one on CotH.
I don't think I was in RoR. But I was in most of the good RP clans. I'm currently in The Haven of Roleplayers.

Okay.. How do I copy his files? No idea how. Respond as soon as you can, please.

Oh.. and BTW..... I dun want to let my dad know about this. He MIGHT not approve, so, will this show much of anything? I suck with computers!!!!!!!!!!
Select the folder, hit copy, then paste it somewhere else with a new name.
So I go on his computer, copy his files, and.. then how do I make it to patch 3.0.9? And does it go on my computer?Stupid computer...
Well we're testing 3.1.3, so you can come on the server now if you want. I don't think we'll need to downgrade the server but there is that possibility.
I also suggest that you expand on your answers, we're a community for roleplayers and roleplaying is all about writing! So let us see your's and get to know you better.
Okay.. erhmm.. I got WoW on my computer now at the cost of WC3.
But I don't have any of the folders needed to get on the server account.
Freaking computer..
Oh.. wow... never mind. Last patch has no room to load.
I HATE THIS COMPUTER