Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Destrukteur's presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, here is my presentation

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm not an hardcore gamer, nor a geek (although somme people say i am) i play for fun, im not rushing to high level and getting epic stuff, i take my time and enjoy what i do, i kinda hate object, its sad that most of the game are ''magic object need''...well, that it

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Quebec, canada, im french, so my english is realy bad, and sorry for the probleme it can create, if i say something that have no sense, just ask me to repete in other word or help me out.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
uh...2 years ago, i wake up one day i said to my self ''i wanna try world of warcraft'' so i download the 10 day trial and enjoyed it, so i buy the game, but i only played 3 month, after what i stop 6 month, then i learned about private server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm tired of people that play just to kill and raid, i agree, its fun, but damn, its far more fun to say ''hi young warrior, me and my friend want to attack the nightelf in ashenvale, and you look strong, we could use your help, you wanna come?'' then ''LFG TO RAID ALLY''.
I guess you all know what i mean.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well, RP is RP, so i love all, i didnt done a lot of rp on wow, so i cant say if i like something more, most of my RP experience come from live action, like live D&D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
hard to say, but i like tauren druid/undead rogue becose they are fun to play, and you dont good gear much, well until lvl 60+

What are your expectations of this server?:
minimum RP, that all i want, although i might be suprise

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
uh...sorry i cant realy answer that, my memory is short, although the rule are in my head and i agree them, i cant remember them enough to say them, i know, I'm wierd

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
omg...uh:
its was long ago, a young orc warrior was born, he was alway standing in front of the battle field, killing human with no regret, he enjoyed that, the blood spreading, the flesh falling, but what he liked the most, screaming, the panic scream the human was doing when they saw him, sadly for him, he becomed deaf, so he stop fighting and become fisherman.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
well, i dont know, i hope my english isnt as bad as i think, if you want to know more, just ask, it will be a pleasure to answer