Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eldorar's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I've been roleplaying since I was 10 years old. (I weren't very good I must say) but I'm 14½ now. Since first time I heard, and tried out the roleplaying I've loved it. I love being the villain in a very nice RP. Though I've learned that you're not able to directly kill people because that would be unfair. And I will take that rule with me here aswell. I will be polite to GMs and other players of course, and hold back the harrasing language.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from Denmark, we speak Danish. But I'm sure I can keep up with the English on the server :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My best friend started a long time before me. And some times when I was home at him we played World of Warcraft. I really wanted to play it that way. He buyed Warcraft III, and so did I. As I started on World of Warcraft I didn't knew much about it of course. So I just picked the realm the random-chooser suggested. That was a RP realm, people behaved strange, and I by the time I learned to RP aswell. Later on the realm grew more and more to a PvP / PvE server, so I decided to switch to my friends server. It wasn't really me, so I went to private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was searching for a Roleplaying server for a long time, and as I saw this I went "HOORAY!" and as I checked it out I went "HOORAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!". This seems to be something that really suits me!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
As said earlier I like the be the villain, but I also like being somewhat kind of stranger who sits for himself and breaks in if there is any battle.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really like the Night Elf Rogue because I started as one, it made them my definitely favorite! I also had a in-game brother, actually two. They were also Night Elfs, and the first person I met was a Night Elf Rogue just like me.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I of course expect there will be some RP going on, and I am 99.99% sure I will love this server! I will also expect polite people of course, and people who respect the rules, yours and the basically Roleplaying rules.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

All of them, I guess. It's hard to choose...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Eldorar have been travelling for a time now, and is tired, hungry, exhausted, thirsty, simply completely destroyed. As he sees a Inn it's like a dead man seeing Heaven. He use his last powers to reach the Inn, but some villains discovers his weaknesses and charges him, he gets hardly injured and loses all his money, and lots of his cloth. The Innkeeper won't let him get anything since he is looking as he does, and since he have nothing to offer. He sees no other choice than to move on, but drinks some water from the horses through inside the nearby stables. It gives him strength that don't last long, and as he is nearly tripping the stable maid comes to aid him, she get him a room, and pays something to drink. But all for a price, now he is paying her back by doing hard work in the stables, dreaming about comming away from that stinky hole.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Hope you like my story...lol
Welcome to CotH!
This is getting totally awesome! Seeing another Night Elf makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D !
WELCOME TO THE SERVER!