Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Schoolsitorture's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I play a lot of shooting and role playing type games. I play in Warcraft III FT custom rp games like SoTDRP. I also play in another very serious rp game, Garry's Mod Custom PERP SRS server. Which this and they have 2 same rules, powergaming and metagaming, i love those rules, meaning I'm already familiar with them. I use to play normal wow until my account was hacked and deleted.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm Vietnamese but i was born in US. I can speak both, but i cannot write in Vietnamese...oddly.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I played it a while back, about 2 years after i started playing Starcraft when i was 6 years old. Yes, hard core gamer \m/

What made you seek our server over others?:

My friend told me that this had very strict and good role playing, which i like. I was also getting bored of Warcraft III role playing. Since everyone just turns god-like. And hey, I don't gotta pay $15 dollars per month anymore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy all kinds/types of role plays as long as it is good role playing, and none of the crappy role playing, if everyone is role playing to a decent level, then its enjoyable to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human Warrior, why cause i had it back when i played normal WoW. LvL 70 Hybrid 2h and dualwielding 2250 rating 2v2 and 3v3 team warrior. yes i was bad ass.
What are your expectations of this server?:

Well, im expecting it to be as good as my friend has told me it would be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I love the Godmoding, because I'm already familiar with that rule since its one of the #1 rules in PERP SRS.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hrmm i had no clue what this question really means D: If someone could clarify to me a bit clearer, like an rp story, a normal story? Cause if its like school writing story, then I'd fail, story writing isn't my best skill. But if its suppose to be like a skit witting maybe I'm a bit better off.

Edit: Alright i finally look at other post and say what it meant.

The young paladin-in-training wanders into the old abandoned priory. The stone wall cracked from the years it was left unattended to. This was the little boy's old church which he use to go to with his parents. The nearby village that the young paladin-in-training and his family used to live, is destroyed. The fault lies on a rogue undead necromancer that rose undead walking from the graveyards. The undead wandered about the land of Duskwood. The undead plague ravaged these lands had destroyed the boy's home.
Left defenseless and unable to continue his paladin training, the boy found his own way to Stormwind City. He was a simple street urchin until a man found him and took him into his home. The man trained him as a brave warrior, and now the boy lives as a guard for the city. He is no longer a simple boy, he now fights for honor and peace for the life that will soon come forth him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I am a bit confused on the above question.
Well, we at the server want to see how you write, as it's an important aspect of Role-Playing. Make it about WoW, or a character you like, but just write it up to the best of your abilities!

EDIT: Also, welcome!
Thanks, i just added a story now after reading other forum posts.