Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction for Gazrhan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW since release, and have experience pvping and raiding. Generally I just do what is fun for me, and am not a fan of eliteists. My Favorite games are RPGs, and RTSes, I love to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Colorado, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My family owned a LAN gaming center, and WoW was among our most popular games, so I thought I would give it a shot. I was hooked from the very start.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found this site while trying to find a decent official server to rp on. It seems that most the official rp servers aren't really rp at all, theyre just normal servers with different tags.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the Adventure type RP. Ultimately any type, character development, and inter character relations develop in many different ways, and that's the part I like the most. In taverns, in battles, or on the road, its all good for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like orc warriors, Its bland, but that's not necessarily bad. An orc warrior can be good, evil, chaotic or lawful. It's a blank template. Fun to work with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping that this server offers a decent crew of roleplayers for me to immerse myself into. The official servers do not offer much in the way of RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Generally everything listed under Roleplay rules are what really drew me in. Its frustrating to see “other dimensional” characters, or people not in character. Its even worse when the people behind the characters know nothing of the world.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The book was old, and would certainly never be a best seller, let alone found on the shelves of a Stormwind bookstore, but it was still precious to him. It was bound in leather, the spine peeling, and the covers worn. Its pages were yellow with age. Some pages were torn, or blurred from contact with water. The years had not been kind, as it was tossed from bag to box, passed from hand to hand, and traveled across the lands of Draenor and Azeroth. Gazrhan sat beneath the rock over hang; the rain was coming down at an angle, and his small fire danced lower, and lower, threatening to be snuffed out by the elements. He'd read the book cover to cover, and knew all it had to tell, and yet he clung to it like a devout scholar clings to his scrolls. It was the collective knowledge of his family, his clan. His people were not a very large collection, they held no power among other orcs, and were of the first to drink of manaroths blood. If their habits weren't self destructive already, they certainly became so, and before the first portal was opened, they had all but disappeared. Some had run, like his forefathers. Most were killed in the war between the draeni and the rest of the orcs. All that remained of the Skullclad clan.
Gazrhan tried to remember why he was here, where he was going, and where he had been. His mind, weary with travel, took several minutes to recall. He'd lived in the forests near the Redridge Mountains, alone, making his own way in the world. A raiding party from stormwind, set out to assist Lakeshire, had found him, he fled. For days he ran, being persued by soldier and bounty hunter alike. Believed to be the perpetrator of mass murders in the hills, he could not escape. Late in the night he'd managed to sneak aboard a small trading ship headed toward Theramore. He would seek refuge in Orgrimmar. But he was discovered yet again, and so, he fled into the marsh.
Behind him, through the rain, the men moved. Waiting for the rumbles of thunder, their footsteps were concealed. They wore assorted leather armor, some mail, and various weapons. These men were not soldiers, but fighters none the less. Gazrhan knew better than to be tricked by the sounds of thunder over footsteps. His ears were trained to the sounds of cracking twigs. He heard them. All around now, these hunters would not let up. Gazrhan stood, the book lay now forgotten in the dust at his feet. He drew his axe, which he'd slung across his back. They would have to learn…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
NOPE
Welcome to the server! Though you answered all the questions already, I recommend putting them with the questions just to be neat.