Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ungh, it feels like I'm dying.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you guys were talkin' to me last night, and wondered why I suddenly dipped the heck out, it's because last night I started to get extremely sick. Soooo, since I cannot keep down water or any liquids, I drove myself to the E.R. (Hoorah.). Guess what Rensin has? FOOOOOD POISONING.

Yaaaay. Long story short, I probably won't be around for, oh, three days to a week.

If I happen to die, I'll have my wife leave you guys a nice little note, but I'll straight out haunt Mikain.

Edit: My wife and her mother are sick too, that's how the doctors came to the food poisoning conclusion.
Damn, man. That's the Epitome of bad luck.
That's sad news.. I hope you get better! My wishes go out to you..

And why haunt Mikain when you can haunt Kretol!?

EDIT: Just saw the edit.. and I am sorry about that too..
God dommot! Now who's gonna sound all smart when helping with my Mech?! D:

Feel better soon. <3
Was it Cracker Barrel? It was Cracker Barrel, wasn't it? I knew a guy who got food poisoning from their chicken.

Oh, and, that sucks preeeetty bad. Sorry about that!

P.S. - Don't go to Cracker Barrel.
Rensin Wrote:If I happen to die, I'll have my wife leave you guys a nice little note, but I'll straight out haunt Mikain.

Rensin Wrote:but I'll straight out haunt Mikain.

Rensin Wrote:haunt Mikain.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
That sucks ass. Get well soon!
Doctor Mansfield says get well soon! I know your pain -- I've been through it before.
OSHI-

Hope you feel better soon!

Let's also hope we don't get that note... 8|
Oh noes someone's out to kill CotH!

It's like, first they poison Rensin... then the entire server! Wut r we gunna dooo?!1

Get well before the apocalypse, Sin!
Naw, it wasn't the cracker barrel. This place is called "The Hunt Club".

Normally, it's my favorite restraunt...
I personally blame Aliens for this debauchery.

Bacteria and virus' are actually small aliens, infecting you so that they can RULE THE WORLD!

They just don't want to tell you.

Disclaimer: All Statements above are false and should be considered akin to the mad ravings of a drunk lunatic.