Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Glorhan's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Personally I perfer MMO/RPGs, FPS, RTS and a few other Genres, oh and Sims games like the sims 1-3.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The US&A, English, although I can understand basic German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started to play when a couple of firends got hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This is the only server that I've found that guarantees good Roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) I prefer a good spot of adventure thrown in with a dash of Tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Hunter, Mainly because of my facination of night elf lore

What are your expectations of this server?:
I Expect this to be a enviroment of respectable Roleplayers that know exactly what their doing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them, I try to live my life by alot of those standards.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well I was near Stormwind the other day and my friend asked me,"What did you do yesterday?". So naturally I replied to his question with a tale of my adventures, a dangerous one in fact. It all began When I first woke up, the tavern I was renting a room in was aflame, and eveyone was running about on fire, so to the best of my ability, I attempted to put out the fire with some magic, failed terribly, but you now know why my Eye brows are non existant.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing I can think of.
Welcome to CotH!
We got ourselves a Night Elf, I believe! Yay! :D
Welcome!
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I hope to see you all out there in the world!