Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ulriam Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have a roleplay interest as the most. i played warcraft for few years and on RP and pvp servers.
I really like RP and a real rp is not found on warcraft rp based servers. I have a most interest in medieval games, swords, knights everything that had to do with medieval dark ages. I also like startegic games, a big fan of Tribal Wars web based game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am originlay from Poland, but i live in USA, New Jersey cutrrently. My primary language is Polish however i speak english rather well, my grammar is totally horrible..

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend ofmine told me of a wow as a new multiplayer game, well massive multiplayer game. I had alwayes an interest in multiplayer games but so far most did not look too extrodinary...Totel you the truth at the beganing i waved my hand when i heard about wow..i used think the game totally sucks. However once i got a copy and actually played it i took a liking to it..and played for few years from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I searched for Roleplaying wow servers on google, the path opened to here. I am totally fed up with blizzard and constant nerfing, boosting classes. In fact theer a lot more than that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Where it comes to roleplay..well, it's awlayes some fantasy in it, My roleplaying expirianced started with D&D pen and paper, following with Ultima Online private servers. I played on some most roleplay enforced server ever where if you fail to follow the rules of fine roleplay, you have no chance of staying there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

To tell you the truth, I like all races besides gnomes. Classes, well..i would say paladin/warrior. I like both classes the most because they bring me closer to real medieval times, a fine warriors, paladin more to knights templar, the holy knights, and warriors, well a soldier class like paladin, fights for it's honor or whatever his duty is.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I really want to see the roleplay, not the rp on blizzasrd rp server. i mean the real roleplay with emotions. Character where their stories are written, and the begin with the first day of server apperance.
I don't like to see people riding mounts in buildings, people rleplaying, "Hey whats up dude, i just came back from work. Want to grind some mats??

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Role-playing, because it's hard to find people who can really roleplay. Some people do not understand what means to stay in character. You character can be something important, or not, It's the player base and gm's what make it out of the server, the story line, the wars and dark days, days of glory, days of sorrow. We make it happen.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Darkness....i rapidly open my eyes. The memories are far for being forgotten. Memories that hunt me all the years. I fight them..it's my very own battle that i fight. I do not give up...i am not a coward, giving up is for the weak!!....But why i must suffer becuse of these memories!!!, Why me!!!, i fought for the righsousness all the years...from the days my own father thought me how to raise the sword....Thus is the paymant for follwing the orders? Thus is the paymant for bringing criminals and wrongduers to justice?? justiciary pride is gone....I am not part of the order..., I am someone different now. Nobody cared for me, cared enought to help me..to erase these memories!..i am not part of good..nor evil...i am part of me..and myself..better than rest of them..i care for me..

*doors open and a hooded figure enters the room*

-figure: Your armors are fixed sire, not a scratch on them now. I made sure they are fixed right way this time. Thy blade is sharp as from the first day.

Very well...*tosses a coin bag* Here!, ye serve well....all who shall be rewarded.

-Figure: Sire..Ulriam...I was told that Lady Arleth was seen a week ago....Just..

Speak of this name no more!, I cast myn memories with her away, for though they hunt me all the time....
i was a fool... *laughs* Love....only fools love...a wicked spell..casted just to gain a control...my heart does not beat with such feeling anymore.....

-Forgive me sire..i shall not speakof her anymore ever..please forgive me.

Leave me now...

Ulriam took his armors and his blade from the servant...He placed the neatly in his armory and took a glance at them, He saw his daysof glory, days where he was happy , days when he once felt love to his beloving Arleth. The days he borught justice and striked hsi blade of richesnouss..to bring justice and peace to the people...He felt alone..He had an ich for glory, and perhas some adventure again..perhaps if he occupied himself with adventuring these memories will go away, he will be not hunted anymore. His heart was dark..but...not fully...he thouugh one day and realized he would like to see Arleth..just once before he leaves..his very love once...Love where the court failed him, and discharged him from duty..Only he knew the truth...but they did not belive him..She married a Paladin that was well known..he was nobody...He totally changed..srenght of paladin was with him..but in a different way...perhaps a bit dark...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am looking forward to see some great roleplay!!!