Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage]

It would be super if this could be added to the guy who sells bags (and tokens) in Shatterspear. I doubt anyone would ever be able to run out of bag space ever again. If you can fill four of these babies, I think it's time for you to find a new hobby.
. . . I can guarantee I can. /sagenod.

Buttt! It would be uber-duber sweet if we could snag these puppies.
I remember these bags. So much storage space. <3

If we can get these, it'd be damn sweet.
Cressy Wrote:. . . I can guarantee I can. /sagenod.

Might I ask how in the world you would fill those, Cressy?
Is that even a real item, though? I mean, I was reading all the stuff about it, and it looks like it's a joke Blizz put in to taunt Warriors.

*Cries, since he played a Warrior*
saluku Wrote:
Cressy Wrote:. . . I can guarantee I can. /sagenod.

Might I ask how in the world you would fill those, Cressy?

Five gold says clothing.
Rensin, it is. On the various Private Servers I've been on it was the bag of choice. However, some Item Databases don't exactly have it.
Kret keeps these off vendors, we may use them as rewards sometime for who knows what.
saluku Wrote:Might I ask how in the world you would fill those, Cressy?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5462&

Says it all, doesn't it?
Nostra Wrote:
saluku Wrote:Might I ask how in the world you would fill those, Cressy?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5462&

Says it all, doesn't it?

Yeah... Pretty much.... Wow...
Rensin Wrote:Is that even a real item, though? I mean, I was reading all the stuff about it, and it looks like it's a joke Blizz put in to taunt Warriors.

*Cries, since he played a Warrior*

Of course it's a real item. They really were used on the PTR for premade characters, I was on that PTR myself. Also:

/point
/laugh

Mikain Wrote:Kret keeps these off vendors, we may use them as rewards sometime for who knows what.

Does that mean we can't token them, either?
Quote:
Mikain Wrote:Kret keeps these off vendors, we may use them as rewards sometime for who knows what.

Does that mean we can't token them, either?

Right.
Mikain is correct. In the past, I've made larger bags as rewards for events and whatnot.
However, if a time never really comes where I'm doing that again, I may consider putting them on Mok'tar.
If you choose not to give them out via vendor. . .

Just gief Cressy dem 4 da kl-ohz
These are fun, I tried making a custom one up to 100 slots. It did not work. I forget which number worked, too large it breaks the item.
Pages: 1 2