Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Teeg's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I started playing WoW ever since it has been released. I just recently stopped playing retail. I have 3 80's, a mage, hunter, and paladin, all of which I have taken through Ulduar. I feel I am more free to do as I want on private servers. Oh and by the way, my name is Drew. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in the United States, I speak English, and can, almost fluently, speak Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: It was all the hype in the magazines back in the day, and all of my friends started with me too.

What made you seek our server over others?: I was looking for an RP server in google, and you guys were the first. So I thought that this must be good since it was the first link. Let's see how it goes :) ( fingers crossed )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: All, good, evil, kings, assassins, spies, warriors. Everything :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Human rogue. I have always liked to be the "spy" or "assassin". It is just so much fun. But then again, I love playing priests in certain role plays. If I play priest, it is usually Blood Elf.

What are your expectations of this server?: Friendly, welcoming, mature. Everything a good server should be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The rules on role playing. I HATE it when people are like "dude, wheres mah car, brah?" It makes me so mad.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The sound of trees whizzing by her coupled with the shouts of the men, only fueled her to run faster, jump higher. Rayne was scavenging for food when caught by the orcish brutes. "Thud". An arrow struck the decaying oak nearest her. She stopped, caught her breath, and thought long an hard. Rayne debated whether or not she should shape shift into a nightsaber and fade into the darkness. This may have been a wise decision for every other Night Elf, however being short on food, Rayne could not expend more energy for fear of starving. The shouts became louder. An orc jumped out of a tree and prepared his bow. Rayne turned just in time to see an axe penetrate the orc's chest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: That's it! I just can't wait to RP, it's my favorite thing about WoW. I'll be making a human rogue as soon as I'm approved. :)

~Teeg
Quote:I'll be making a human rogue as soon as I'm approved.
If you are referring to the introduction approval system, which I think you are, then you might want to know that it is not used like that anymore, because it was a very big extra job for the GMs.

Welcome to the server!