Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: atreadmills intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody! well, i guess ill get cracking on my intro now. (going through the templet real fast)

Job: Security

Myself as a player: well, I guess this is kind of a vague question as it can be anything, but as a general answer, I've played mmorpg's for about 5 - 6 years now, although I am somewhat new to actually role playing in these games. As far as how I am in game, when I'm not RPing, I'm a very nice guy, I just chill out and have a good time. When I am RPing though I tend to be a little crazy to say the least... coming up with insane scenario's to perform, crazy things to say and do that would just make most people sit at their keyboards open mouthed asking themselves "...wtf just happened?"

My country: I'm from the United States of America, from the state of Georgia specifically, my primary language is English and I have a VERY limited vocabulary of Spanish.

How I got into WOW: My brother actually got me into playing wow, I never made it very far into the game however, as all the servers he took me to were servers where you're instantly level 60+. so... having no understanding of the game yet, and being thrown to the wolves at level 60+ with no idea what I'm doing.... I became frustrated and stopped playing for a while, however now (obviously) I'm trying to come back and play on this server, to try out some RP and have a good time.

What made me seek out this server: my brother plays here so I wanted to play with him of corse ^_^

What kinds of role play I enjoy: I enjoy playing a crazy person usually, I like to stir up a little trouble over something that maybe isn't that big a deal (only IC of corse) picking fights and the like are my cup of tea IC

Favorite Race / Class: well, I don't know that I have a favorite race or not, but my favorite class is warrior, just because I have always played a warrior type class in any mmorpg I have ever played, so warrior is the most familiar too me.

My expectations of this server: I don't have any real expectations from this server, just that everyone treats each other fairly and hopefully OOC drama is kept to a minimum. (I know sometimes people get very upset if you say... attempt to kill one of their main characters, hopefully the people here will at least not take it personal on the OOC level x_X

Favorite rule: I wish more people followed this one in real life. BE MATURE, I work a security job so I get to see the immature side of everyone from ages 5-100 its kind of crazy x_X so I really do like the maturity rule lol.

Story time with Ryan: "Where's my money?!" the young orc heard his father yelling at a man through a closed door in a dimly lit cabin. His father always took him on business trips so that he could know what his father did for a living. "I thought I didn't have to pay you for another three days?" came the panicked high pitched reply of a man in the same room as the orcs father. "Don't you know? this is the shortest month of the year, and it's the last day of the month... that means it's time for you to pay up you broke bastard!" the sound of a window breaking could be heard through the closed door, the young orc just sat in the next room and listened as his father worked, while he played with the empty coin purse his father had given him before he went to work. The sound of the man fighting, and the orc winning, could be heard as a violent echo throughout the cabin, suddenly the noise stopped and the man said "please... I'll have it for you tomorrow, I swear it." There was a long pause and then a muffled scream could be heard, then all was silent again. The door opened and the orcs father stepped out holding a knife with his arms covered in blood. He picked up his son, smiled and said "son, one thing you should know about the loan business, when someone says they don't have your money on time, what they really meant to say was that they have the money, they just can't give it to you yet. So you gotta make them understand, that you need the money, even more then they do. He then held up a small blood soaked sack filled with silver coins and gave it to his son. "Business is done here" he said. "Let's go home."
Welcome to the server, hope to see you in game once the patch version is decided.

...And make sure to capitalize those "I's". xP