Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Arc's Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My real name is Jon. I am 17. I have played wow for sometime now. I have only Role played for maybe half a year but I think I will do fine :). I am and will always be mature. Asa player I rolled NE Warrior and rp asa Night Elf Warrior named Maldorin(Mal-door-ren).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: USA,Cali. English

How did you get into Warcraft?:I loved online games. Friends dragged me in and always interested.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've have read on it and I like the way it's run, very maturely. I like it that way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything that is a good long story, nothing short.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf, I like they're lore and how deep it is.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Maturity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That you must "apply" if you will to play on it. Making it free of spammers,immaturity, and rule breakers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ever since I was born, I fought. Ever since I heard, I fought. Until I die, I will fight. My code: Honor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope you would like me apart of your community. Thank you for taking the time to read my intro.
I would expand on the story and some of the answers a bit. Check out some other profiles for inspiration