Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dawnweaver's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I welcome you to my attempt to introduce myself. Aehm... so, I would begin with my World of Warcraft experience - I started to play this marvelous game around one year ago. I played even here, I don't know if you do remember - I used to play here as pilowman1 but now I decided to choose more "RolePlayLike" name. Yes that's me, and if you are curious why you weren't able to hear about me, it was because I was not able to connect to internet, because my family didn't have enough money to pay even for my connection to world wide web. As you can see, my way of speaking (err... writing) English is still as terrible as it was before. Besides I didn't have enough opportunities to speak (or write) in English on this level. So I apologize in advance - I went a bit "rusty" either with my language abilities and also with my WoW skills.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My motherland is called Slovakia - a place which lies in heart of Europe. Nothing special but I love it here (although I hate our politicians - bloody boodle).
How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me. And THAT was one fatal mistake. Since then I thirst for this game - well it's not a game, it's a world.
What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, the answer is simple - CotH is one (if not the only one) of the best Role Play servers I've ever played.
AniNetwork's Berserk is crowded by PvP-thirsting nitwits, who won't let you roleplay properly. And Kal'Gul is one good server, but there aren't many players playing. (I hope I wrote that sentence correctly)
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I forgot. Maybe you laugh at me right now, but I told you - I rusted. But I remember defending the Ravenholdt - my very first Roleplay experience - wonderful combination of waiting for an enemy horde raid party, excitement and "that-Role-Play-feeling" - you know what I mean ;).
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race... hmm I'd say it's a Tauren race. Why? Because they worship Mother Earth (and also Father Sky) as the goddess, just like I do, because I am Wiccan - it's not something I would be ashamed for. And Class? It's a druid, because I dream to be one some day (no I won't be able to shape into Bear form unfortunately).
What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I played here for some time, so I know this server a bit. At least I knew. A bit. Anyway - the one who isn't expecting anything, that one can not be disappointed.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and Humility. Brief, but there is no need to write anything more.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the very dark age of ours in a forest far far away the she-wolf named Kaleena with her little cubs lives. Times are bad, and due to lack of food other animals traveled some time ago to more plentiful lands. Now Kaleena, because she was pregnant she couldn't migrate with others stayed in this barrens place. "What am I going to do?" she asked herself. Kaleena, as any good mother don't want to see her children die, but because she didn't eat for some time she is very weakened and she isn't strong enough to look for food on her own. Her three sons Llew, Thaar and Twyr were just too young and no matter how they want to help their mother, they couldn't do a thing, unfortunately. Kaleena's only solution was cruel, yet sad - "I will become their eternal strength" she decided and so it happened. With courageous sacrifice of their mother three brothers became mightiest, immortal wolves ever since and they stood by the side of the eternal and the only gods. For behold: where maternal love takes its course even the Death cowers in the dark corner.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thanks, I hope everything will be just as it is supposed to be.
Well... I know my English isn't the best. But I really do not know why nobody invited me here. Is there something personal in this? You know, I feel a little unwelcomed. If my presence here insults you so much, I apologize. :(
Why do you feel unwelcomed?
That's not the meaning of this server!
So hey! Cheer up! Watch this!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNnL0QWtAiE[/youtube]

:3